Chapter 2

Mori/Takashi POV

"Kind of like Takashi!! All he ever does is protect, protect, protect! like when he saved Haruhi from that falling vase and when he pushed the twins out of the way of that car!!" Mitsukuni said. I stared at him in shock. I didn't even really realize how protective I was.

I guess it was just second nature.

When I snapped out of my thoughts, Kyouya was furiously scribbling in his silly little notebook.

"Mori-Senpai! Hurry! Get her!" The 'king' ordered as Mitsukuni jumped onto my shoulders. I ran after the small girl and soon enough caught up to her.

"Miss? I know where your brother is and we can escort you to him if you'd like?" I tried to charm her into coming with us, but alas, it was not needed.

"Sure!!!" She replied happily and surprised. She reminded me of Haruhi, both of them so oblivious to charm and flirting. Or, maybe she did know I was flirting, but it didn't phase her? Hm, interesting. She's quite cute, too.

Ollie Pov

Suddenly grunt boy and his little companion were by my side. "Miss? I know where your brother is-" after that I tuned him and and just said, "Sure!!!"
It was quite obvious he was trying to charm me. Although he was 'capital H' Hot, I wasn't about to let him win that easy.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but what was your name again?" Grunt boy asked rather politely. It was weird, because if he knew my brother, im sure he knew. Hm. He's trying really hard to flirt!

"TAKASHHHIIII!!!! Why are you asking her when you already know?? Remember!!! Tama-chan said 'Ollie'!! So her name is Ollie!! HI OLLIE!!"

The smaller boy threw him under the bus. Ha!

"Mitsukuni, I was just trying to be polite."

Polite and flirting are two very different things, you hot dude. Shit, it's been like ten minutes and I already like him.

"Why thank you Mori-Senpai. I appreciate you trying." The leader smiled.

"Oliver I-"

I pushed the blonde against the wall, my forearm pushing against his chest as he helplessly flailed.

"Only my brother calls me Oliver. Who are you and how do you know that?!"

He looked like he might cry. I didn't push him that hard.

"Boss? Aren't you going to tell her?" Those shady twins asked at the same time.

"Yes daddy maybe it would be wise..."

Daddy? What the heck?

"I will when she lets go of me!" The boy underneath me whined. Well that's odd. His eyes are the same violet colour as Tamaki's and mine...

I let go of him and he took a deep breath.

"This time, listen to me before you do anything."

"Ollie, Olive, Oliver, Olli-bear, sissy, I'm Tamaki Suoh. Your brother." He continued.

What?