T W E N T Y- F I V E

Tiana sat in her office with Officer Martin, she wanted to know how he figured out about her and TJ. Her job was now in jeopardy.

"You told on yourself with your careless actions." He told her, "when you went out with Officer Morgan you told on yourself without even realizing it."

He pulled out his phone, Officer Morgan had sent him a recording of Tiana drunk talking.

"Help me get Martin off of TJ's back." Her words slurred, "I mean, I've been trying he won't let up.."

"Why do you care so much about this TJ guy?" Officer Morgan Questioned her.

"Soul ties from sleeping with him, he has a girlfriend though sadly.. is it bad that I miss him?"

As Tiana listened to the recording she mentally cussed herself out, how could she be so stupid. Officer Martin looked up at him with a smirk, "how long did you plan on lying to me Tiana?"

"Why are you even after him?" She asked with a sigh, "what did he even do?"

"Now you're telling me that my job is in jeopardy." She continued, "you're blackmailing me. I can't give you information on him when I don't know what the fuck you're after him for.. so tell me."

"You have two days left Tiana." Was all he replied before leaving out of her office.

She sat back in her chair and sighed deeply. She only had two days left to figure out what Officer Martin wanted with TJ. Two days to either give him information on TJ or lose her job.

She needed a plan, so she spent most of her day trying to think of a plan.

Both JB and Kierra spent their day clung under each other. Kierra was finally home which gave them an opportunity to repair their bond and be around each other like they used to before all of the drama.

It was hard for the both of them to ignore the fact that their relationship went completely left due to Mikaria being pregnant which led to Kierra saying things out her mouth that shouldn't have been said. Even thought she apologized she still felt bad, she felt like they still needed to talk to situation out.

She felt even worse having to deal with her boyfriend that just recently got shot by a guy who claimed that he's in love with her—she blamed herself for that.

That's why they were clinging onto each other all day. They were scared to lose each other or scared of the possibility that their relationship could go back downhill. Even though they had their toxic moments, they were each other's peace.

They kept each other sane. They knew that they would be running around wild and crazy if they didn't have each other. They had their moments where they couldn't get along but they were still learning each other, they both equally have some growing to do together. 

Kierra sat there quiet in deep thought. She didn't realize that JB was trying to talk to her, her overthinking and daydreaming zoned her out completely.

"You good?" He asked snapping her out of the trance she was in. "Somethin' bothering you, I can tell."

"I'm good, I'm just overthinking.."