T H I R T Y

With Valentine's Day being around the corner everyone was ripping and running around getting any last minute gifts they could think of. They online shopped and used in store shopping as a backup.

After work, Destinee headed with Tyler to the mall since he needed to do some late shopping for Terrance. They walked through crowds, as usual the mall was packed. Especially at a time like this.

As usual, they spent hours in the mall shopping—they were in and out of different stores indecisive on what they should give their boyfriend's.

After shopping for hours they got something to eat from the food court and went their separate ways. Destinee headed straight home, after spending hours at the mall she had no energy to do anything else.

She got home, took a well needed shower, and continued watching seasons of Grey's Anatomy. She snuggled comfortably against the cold pillows on her bed. The incoming FaceTime call interrupted her peace, it was TJ.

"Open the door."

"You wait till I'm comfortable.. give me a second." She hung up the phone throwing it on the opposite side of the bed. She quickly slid on her Yeezy slides going downstairs to open to door for her boyfriend.

"Wassup, wassup." He greeted. He pecked Destinee's lip a few times as she allowed him in.

"Hey."

He handed Destinee the bag of food he managed to get from Chick-Fil-A. She happily accepted the food thanking him. The two went upstairs engaging in a conversation as they watched the Netflix show Destinee had playing.

TJ's head rested on Destinee's lap. She used her free hand to massage through his scalp while her other hand was used to finish the remainder of her food.

"Valentine's day is coming up.." Destinee spoke breaking the silence that fell upon them.

"I know."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Why would I tell you?" TJ asked knitting his brows together. Destinee rolled her eyes sighing dramatically. She wanted to know what TJ had up his sleeve. He went all out for her birthday she could only imagine how Valentine's Day would be.

"Just know I got you."

"Whatever you say."

Their time spent together consist of watching Netflix, having random conversations, and cuddling—The cold pillows Destinee once snuggled against were replaced with TJ. Destinee snuggle comfortably against TJ wrapping her arms around his torso. He laid there comfortably with one hand placed on her butt and the other behind his head.

It didn't take long for the two to fall asleep comfortably wrapped in each other's arms.

Kierra sat in Counselor Garner's office, Counselor Garner requested to see her for an update on how she's been doing since she left.

The room that Kierra was familiar with was comfortable and home like. The office rustic-modern interior stood out. The brown's, the blue's, and the rustic shades of grey. On top of the nice interior the room smelt amazing, the lemon scent came from the essential oil steamer.