N I N E

Omniscient:

Destinee and TJ both had too much pride over the weeks to contact each other and apologize. TJ was too stubborn to even text her first. As much as Destinee wanted to text him, she always deletes the text instead of sending it.

Meanwhile, JB was trying to convince himself that he was actually done with Kierra. After being threatened by her, he didn't want anything to do with her. He refused to say that he was heartbroken because his friends always told him that thugs can't have broken hearts. He was heartbroken though, he just wasn't going to tell them that and have them thinking that he was a punk or something.

He didn't attend meetings at the trap like he was supposed to and he didn't go to the club with the boys anymore. He stayed in the house either laying down or playing 2k to clear his thoughts about Kierra. He still had love for her but knew it was best for them to stay away from each other.

Kierra didn't actually realized that damage that she caused, she was still out partying and doing whatever she wanted. Tonight was her eighteenth birthday and she was throwing a party. Little did she know, JB wasn't coming, he wasn't even sending her a Happy Birthday text.

Kierra and Destinee got dressed for her party that was starting in the next hour. Kierra had to help her poor friend out because she had no idea what she was doing.

After getting dressed, they took a few pictures and headed to the club.

Kierra's Birthday Outfit:

Destinee's Outfit:

Their attempt to get to the club before anyone else was a fail

Their attempt to get to the club before anyone else was a fail. The parking lot was fulled with people and the line to get in was already long. They quickly got out of the car and headed into the building to make sure everything was in place for the party.

After checking everything. Kierra told the bouncer that he could've start letting people in. He made sure to pat them down before letting them in. Kierra wasted no time to going over to the bar, she got a shot of Vodka x5.

Destinee had a thought to just loosen up, she decided to try a shot of Tequila. Taking the shot she felt a burning sensation in the back of her throat. She scrunched up her face waiting for the pain to go away.