T W E N T Y

It was currently time for second lunch, Destinee and Zy'Amber walked to McDonalds that was down the street from their school. After ordering, they headed to the courtyard instead of the loud cafeteria.

"Here comes trouble." Zy'Amber rolled her eyes as she noticed Devin coming over.

"Wassup, Destinee?"

"Hi." She kept it simple, she never forgave him for putting his hands on her that day. She avoided him in the halls so she wouldn't have to hear him apologize like he's continuously been doing.

"I came over here to invite you to the party that I'm throwing Saturday, come through if you free."

"She doesn't need to come to any party of yours." Zy'Amber spoke up before Destinee got a chance to, "You're still not off the hook for what you did to Savannah."

"Shut the fuck up, I came over here to talk to Destinee I don't remember me asking you."

"No because you love to prey on innocent females, you drugged and nearly raped Savannah, that's what you plan on doing to Destinee too?"

"Shut the fuck up and spoke when spoken to. You always on my dick, bitch."

"Bitch?!" Zy'Amber repeated as she hopped up, "I'll show you a bitch, don't get your ass beat out here-"

"Can y'all stop?" Destinee asked before the situation got anymore serious, "Devin if you came over here to start trouble then leave."

"I didn't come over here to start trouble. Your friend just doesn't know how to mind her damn business."

"As a friend you expect for me to mind my business when I know the type of person you are?" Zy'Amber questioned, "Nigga please."

"Once again, I wasn't fucking talking to you!"

The last thing Destinee planned on doing was breaking up a fight. Every time they saw each other they would go head to head, In Zy'Ambers opinion Devin brought bad energy, which a plenty would agree.

"I'll think about it." She lied, she knew damn well she wasn't going to any party of his.

"Preciate it." He thanked her before walking away. He headed back over to his group of friends.

Zy'Amber couldn't just sit there and mind her business, she saw what happened to Savannah and she didn't want Destinee going through the same thing, Devin was nothing but trouble—everyone knew that by now.

If she knew Savannah was being drugged that night she would've helped her, she was clueless until she put two and two together— Malik even basically admitted to him and Devin doing so.

"I'm not going.."Destinee mumbled once she realized the look on Zy'Ambers face.

"Do not let Devin fool you that nigga is psycho."

After school Destinee made her way over to TJ's house, he called her around her lunch time saying there's something he needed to talk to her about.

She got through the rest of the school day, nervous. Those words we need to talk didn't sit right with her at all.