T W E N T Y- T W O

About two years ago, Dave and the boys had a falling out due to Dave being sneaky. He was like one of their close friends, until he switched up.
Once he saw that the boys had made their ways to the top of the game, he tried everything in his power to bring them down. He let the money come in between their friendship.

Which didn't work, once they found out they cut him off. That's when he switched sides, he's tried joining the enemies and setting them up multiple times which always would fail.

Until, he found out about Officer Martin. Since the two both wants to find dirt on TJ they decided to team up to help each other out. That's where Officer Martinez got involved, she tried her best to stop her partner from bringing TJ down.

Dave was also "in love" with Kierra. He's been trying to get with her behind JB's back for years, regardless of him being one of JB's friends.

When they would text years ago Dave would always pour his feelings out to Kierra. She took his feelings into consideration since he was JB's friend, which wasn't a good look on her end.

Kidnapping her parents wasn't apart of his original plan but he wanted Kierra to come to him personally.

Dave is Dave, he has girls throwing theirselves at him because of his looks and his money. They don't know how Dave really acts, they just see his good looks and the money he flaunts around and thinks nothing about it.

Dave thought that he was a step closer to getting to the boys, but he wasn't. Since the boys had sent the link to him, they had his location. Dave still didn't figure that out yet, he thought that it was just an anonymous person sending a link to some weird website.

Every time he thought he was doing something, he got knocked back down a few steps.

The time was now two thirty pm, Destinee was waiting for the bell to release them from school that ended at three fifteen.

The quarter had changed so her classes were different. First, she had English four. Next, she had trigonometry, thirdly she had science and social studies as a class combined so it was economics and science elective, then she had French and art.

She was currently in Art class which was her last class of today. She was partnered with Zy'Amber to work on a meaningful painting.

Amaya sat a couple of seats down from them, she made sure to text Dave whatever she heard. "They're going to the library after school to finish their project." Was the last text she sent to him.

Sending texts back and forth wasn't a smart move on their behalf. If anything was to pop off, their text messages could easily be traced and used against them. Dave wasn't thinking smart enough to realize that though.

Dave gave her a couple of thousands as an apology for shooting her, that was just enough for her to forgive him and continue helping him out.

After popping a few pain pills today she was back on her bullshit.

"I'm giving you thirty more minutes to get whatever you can done. Finish whatever isn't finished at home." The Art teacher, Mrs. McKenzie, told her class.

"After we leave from the library can we go to Baskin Robins? I'm craving some snickers ice cream." Destinee asked Zy'Amber