F I F T Y- O N E

There was a little delay in Zy'Amber coming into town. Things happened which resulted in her having to stay out of town a little longer. Since she was finally in town, her and Destinee finally decided to get together.

Since they had a lot to catch each other up on, they decided a restaurant was the best place to go. That allowed them to sit and catch up on things that was going on in each other's lives.

Zy'Amber sat across from Destinee in the booth they were seated at by the hostess. She looked over at Destinee with a big smile on her face, Destinee couldn't help but to laugh. She was happy to catch up with her friend, it's been months since she's last seen Zy'Amber.

"I missed you girl. I have a lot to tell you."

"I missed you too. I have a lot to tell you." Destinee's tone alerted Zy'Amber. Zy'Ambers brows raised as she looked over at Destinee.

"You go first. Sounds like you have a lot to tell me."

"A lot has happened since you've been gone. For starters, I got onto it was Amaya multiple times. Her and her friends made picking on me a habit. We fought, that was the end of that I assumed. She kept trying to talk to my boyfriend, being delusional as she is."

"Amaya is annoying. I didn't like her since I came down here. She tries too hard to be a mean girl."

"Exactly! The craziest thing that happened to me is me being kidnapped-"

"Kidnapped? Destinee stop playing with me right now."

"I wish I was playing. One day I was at work it was this weird ass man asking me questions and shit. Then it was time for me to clock out and he followed behind me. The tattoo on his hand said Rico. He kidnapped me and Amaya was behind it."

"Rico?" Zy'Amber brows raised. "I know Rico.. he's the reason behind me being gone for months."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you once you're finished."

"Okay.. after being captured for a few days my boyfriend and his friends came to save me but I already had escaped, it worried them and they felt as if they waited too late. Since then we've grown closer."

"Another crazy thing I have to tell you is that I'm pregnant.." Destinee searched Zy'Ambers face for a reaction but it was blank, "I have a picture of the test in my phone actually I'll show you."

"Don't play with me right now."

"I'm not joking at all." Destinee faced her phone screen towards Zy'Amber allowing her to view the photo of the pregnancy test and the fact that it was positive. A big smile plastered on Zy'Ambers face.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, oh my God."

"Thank you." Destinee smiled.

"Are you happy?"

"I have mixed emotions about it. Some days I'm happy about it and some days I want no parts, honestly.. I don't know why it's just that I question if I'll be a good mother and rather my child will like me or not which makes me back out."