T H I R T Y- F I V E

Tiana sat in the office. She was called to a meeting to discuss exactly what was happening when it came down to her position as a cop. After Dean basically told on her putting her job in jeopardy.

Tiana pounced her leg up and down as she waited on him to determine her position. He was taking too long, beating around the bush and talking about shit she didn't care for.

She was honestly ready to crash in bed.

"You know why you're here." He started. "I heard that you're not doing your job as a cop, you're backing out of important cases."

"That I've never heard about."

"A case reopened Martinez, officer Martin was not lying about that. You as his partner is assigned to help him, through everything. You did everything but that."

"I had my doubts.. about this case. I haven't heard anyone talking about it so I didn't know what to believe. He's been out to get the suspect for as long as I can remember."

"You're protecting the suspect because you had a sexual relationship with him."

The room instantly grew silent. Tiana sat there in shock, her body stiffened. She couldn't believe that Dean went the extra mile of telling him about the relationship she once had with TJ. She thought that they were passed that.

Obviously not.

"I-I-I haven't seen or contacted him in awhile.."

"How will we ever believe you Tiana?"

Tiana shrugged. She sat there defeated. She sighed deeply running her hands through her hair, she finally wore it down instead of in it's usual slick back.

"I want your badges turned in within the next two days. You're good to go." He dismissed her.

"What? So I'm off the team? Can't I just have a few day suspension or something?"

"Tiana you slept with our suspect and tried to protect him from getting the sentence he deserves. Then you back out of a case as if you didn't know about it."

"I didn't know anything about it! I'll do better please just suspend me or something."

"Have your badges back within the next two days Tiana, thank you."

Tiana huffed brushing her straightened hair out of her face. This was some bullshit. She couldn't believe this at all. She got up giving him a once over before making her way out.

She walked pass a few other officers that stared in her direction. Everyone knew what was going on. They were well aware of Tiana getting fired and the reasons why.

She seen someone she didn't want to see. Someone she didn't expect to see. Dean. He looked over at her, his eyes filled with sorrow. He knew that everything happening was due to him. He knew exactly what was going to happen when he told on Tiana.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed.

Tiana eyed him with the nastiest look she could muster up. Within the blink of an eye spit was coming in Dean's direction. She spat on him. Despite how nasty it was.