- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -

Start from the beginning

"How are you feeling?" Jenni asked hugging vicki, who gave her a smile.

"I'm feel alright at the moment, just the little things are getting pretty tough now, I can't see my feet, I can't put my shoes on, I feel huge!" Vicki said making everyone laugh.

"Oh my god!" Deena squealed as a massive bouquet of balloons and flowers were handed to Deena, vicki smiled as she saw her husband's face stickered onto the balloons.

"Aw, Pauly." Deena said reading the card he wrote for her, very upset he was missing the special day but was really excited to hear all about it when he saw her next. "That is so sweet."

Vicki smiled as Deena was glowing, she looked absolutely beautiful and Chris just looked at her with so much love and devotion in his eyes.

Lauren helped vicki up of the couch, Vicki laughed as she almost tripped but Lauren wrapped her arm around Vicki's, keeping her on her feet. "I got you, vicki."

Everyone headed out onto the backyard, Vicki was chatting with Mike about his very stylish pink shirt, which he was wearing with pride.

"Is that?.. that's ron." Lauren said as vicki and Mike looked over and spotted Ron hugging Deena, the two were very shocked that Ron had decided to come, especially with the accident that happened with Jen.

Vicki made her way over, Ron instantly brought her into his arms. "it's so good to see you." vicki said patting Ron's back as he really needed a 'Vicki' hug.

"it's good to see you too." Ron said showing Vicki a soft smile, he wasn't one hundred percent okay, but Vicki was really pleased he decided to come for deena who was in tears that he had come all the way.

"He walked straight past me." Jenni said to vicki who laughed.

"it nearly knocked me over." Vicki said laughing with her sister like old times, vicki was really pleased that things were getting better between herself and Jenni, it may have hurt her with what Jenni had said back in Vegas but she didn't want to hold grudges over something so stupid.

Vicki went and sat with Vin, Ron and Mike, Vicki was eating some cheese and crackers Mike had made for her.

"It's so crazy that you showed up though." Mike said. Ron nodded. "A really great surprise actually."

"That would've meant so much to deena." Vicki said.

"And with hearing everything on the news .. it was really scary to learn that you actually got hurt." Mike said.

"Is everything good for you now though?" Vin asked stealing a cracker from Vicki's plate.

"Yeah everything's good now." Ron said.

"How's your arm?" Vicki asked.

"It's still a bit sore but it's fine really." Ron said not really wanting to talk about the topic, but the three had so many questions that definitely needed answers.

"What I wanted to know was how it happened? Were you dragged from the car?" Vin asked scratching his eyebrow.

"What?" Ron asked.

"How did you end up outside of the vehicle?" Mike asked.

"I got out of the car and she drove off .."

"So you were still half in the car or..?" Vicki asked taking a sip of her water.

"pretty much, yeah." Ron said.

"Was it a accident?"

"Yeah, course it was an accident." Ron said. things weren't adding up with Ron's story, and he's making out like everything all fine and dandy with Jen when really it was toxic and a scary situation.