[ happy birthday, jin ]

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙞𝙣"

After performing Fake Love, all of the members headed backstage in order to get changed for the songs they had left

After performing Fake Love, all of the members headed backstage in order to get changed for the songs they had left. It was the first show of the Love Yourself tour, which made them really nervous, but excited to finally see ARMY all around the world.

While Hana was getting her makeup and hair retouches, she kept playing rock, paper, scissors with Jungkook, who was sitting across the room, while the staff helped him to fix his microphone. Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin were watching Yoongi's "Seesaw" performance through the screen they had in the fitting room, while j-hope was watching him directly perform on stage with a smile on his face.

"Where is Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked, sitting next to Hana, while taking a sip of his bottle of water.

Hana looked at him once the staff was done with her makeup and hair, "I thought he was watching Yoongi with you,"

He shook his head, "No, I thought he was playing with you and Jungkook,"

One of the band's manager entered the room, with his phone in hand, "Guys have you seen Seokjin? He needs to be ready for his performance, Epiphany is next,"

The three members shook their head, while looking around the place, "I'll go find him," Hana mumbled, standing up from her the chair she was sitting on.

Hana started walking through the venue's hallways, calling Jin's name several times. Thankfully, it didn't take her a lot of time to find him, Jin was standing right in front of one of the exits, both of his hands resting on his waist, admiring the sky, which was filled with starts and the moon already.

"Jin, what are you doing? They are looking for you," Hana said approaching him, "Epiphany is..." As she got closer, she noticed how tears were falling down his face, "Are you okay?" Hana mumbled softly, placing one of her hands on his shoulder.

Jin nodded, quickly whipping off his tears with the sleeve of his shirt, "I'm okay," He mumbled with a slight crack on his voice, Jin didn't look at Hana, instead, he lowered his head and closed his eyes, trying to avoid his tears to betray him.

"Jin..." Hana hugged him from the side, she gently took his chin, making him look at her directly in the eye, "What's wrong?"

Jin shook his head, he took a deep breath and looked away, "I don't think I can perform the song,"

"What do you mean?" Hana started to softly rub his back, and even though Jin wasn't looking at her, she never turned away, she kept looking at his profile, whipping his tears when Jin started to cry again.

"I don't feel good enough for doing so," He mumbled, "Which is ironic, because the song is about loving myself and encouraging others for doing so,"

"Jin, you are more than enough," Hana said, standing in front of Jin, taking both of his hands, "And I'm not saying this because you're my older brother, I'm saying it because I mean it. I've know you for five years now, I've seen how hard you work, I've fallen in love with your amazing voice and talent, and that's just me. But there are millions of people who think the same, and they are not very far right now, they are outside, waiting for you, to see you shine and be you," She continued, noticing how the members were slowly approaching them, Hana just made them a sign to stop and remain in silence, "It's normal to feel like this, we all feel like this sometimes. But we are here for each other, ARMY is here for us, and not just here in South Korea, but around the world. Millions of people are proud of you, including me, and I will always be Seokjinnie,"

Jin smiled, looking down once again, trying to not make eye contact with Hana, because he knew he could burst into tears any second, "Thank you, for this and for never leaving me whenever I need you the most," He mumbled, taking a deep breath before looking at Hana, "Everyone says I'm beautiful but, my oceans are all pitch-black," Jin continued and squeezed Hana's hand, "The one that is truly beautiful is you, ARMY, the members,"

"And you, don't forget that," Hana said with a smile, "Now let's go and give our best for ARMY, they are waiting for us," She continued, before giving Jin a hug, which he immediately accepted and nodded in responde while hugging her back.

While Jin hugged her, Hana noticed how the members where smiling at them, nodding while slowly turning around for going back to the dressing room. When Hana and Jin made it backstage, the staff quickly fixed Jin's microphone and his earpiece, before Jin walked to the stage, Hana took his hand and smiled at him, "You can do this, I'll be here,"

 When Hana and Jin made it backstage, the staff quickly fixed Jin's microphone and his earpiece, before Jin walked to the stage, Hana took his hand and smiled at him, "You can do this, I'll be here,"

While Jin performed, Hana remained at the edge of the stage, watching his performance and singing the song along with Jungkook and Taehyung who had joined her. At first, Hana could tell how nervous Jin was, since he just kept starring at the sky, trying not to make eye contact with ARMY, but after Hana catch his eyes, she encouraged him to see ARMY, who was already singing the song as loud as they could.

When Jin finished his performance perfectly, he thanked ARMY with a bow and a big smile before exiting the stage. When Jin saw Hana, along with Jungkook and Taehyung, his smile got even bigger, and they immediately hugged him, starting to jump up and cheer him on by shouting his name.

"I told you you would do a great job Oppa," Hana smiled looking at Jin, who was still breathing slightly shaky from the performance.

"Jin hyung," Taehyung said taking one of his arms, "Please never forget that you are a loved person,"

----------