BigHit's New Group

"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒕"

It was early in the morning when Hana needed to leave the dorm for heading to Big Hit's building

It was early in the morning when Hana needed to leave the dorm for heading to Big Hit's building. This time, she was the only one who got called in by Bang Si-hyuk, apparently she had a meeting with him before a special event. When she was ready to leave the house, Hana noticed that Yoongi and Taehyung were cooking some breakfast for them, both of them looking cute since they had just woken up.

"What are you doing?" Hana asked, entering the kitchen with her bag and phone in hand.

"I'm trying to make nurungji, but it keeps breaking," Taehyung mumbled, lowering the heat of the stove, "Good morning,"

"Good morning Tae," She smiled while approaching him, "Maybe add the tiniest amount of water and press the rice down with the spatula, it sticks after 10 minutes," Hana suggested, opening the fridge for grabbing a cold brew.

"Are you leaving already?" Yoongi asked, pouring some ice on his jar with cold coffee.

Hana nodded, picking Jin's cold brew bottle design, "I don't want to be late as always," She chuckled and gave Yoongi a side hug, even though he resisted at first, he ended up hugging her back.

"I guess we will meet you there for practice, right?" Taehyung asked, flipping his third attempt of nurungji, "It worked!"

"I told you," She chuckled softly and nodded, "And yes, I'll see you there," Hana placed her bag on her shoulder and gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye, "Yoongiiiiiii,"

"Fine, you can have it," Suga laughed, giving Hana his strawberry jam toast that he was about to eat, "Text us when you get there,"

"Will do, I'll see you later," She kissed Yoongi's cheek as well and quickly left the dorm, eating Suga's toast while she reached the parking lot.

After a 15 minute drive, Hana made it successfully to the building. It was kind of noisy for being 8:30 in the morning, so she assumed the staff was just preparing some stuff for TXT, since BTS didn't have something on their schedule that day besides practice.

"Good morning," She said with a smile, entering Bang PD's office, "I know you are surprised I'm early,"

"You are right," Bang Si-Hyuk laughed, looking at his computer screen, "I'm going to tell you this kind of quickly because we are running out of time, but as you know, there is a new group under our label,"

"Right," She nodded, looking at him with a confused look on her face, "This is reminding me something that happened six years ago," Hana laughed, remembering the moment when Bang PD told her and the rest of the members she was joining them.

"Oh you're right," He laughed, "But no, you are not joining a new group, but it has something to do with it,"

"What do you mean?" She asked, "Ninth member?" Hana joked, making Bang Si-Huyk laugh.