School Day

Seoul, South Korea
April 2015

Way back in 2015, Kim Hana switched schools sometime after debuting as the eighth member of BTS

Way back in 2015, Kim Hana switched schools sometime after debuting as the eighth member of BTS. Her new school would be Seoul's School of Performing Arts, where she would attend with Jeon Jungkook, another of the members.

Hana didn't think it would be difficult to adapt to another environment, but she has never liked being the new girl. And even though she already knew someone, she and Jungkook still weren't very close, they were shy with each other.

On the first day, Seokjin decided to make breakfast for them, something that surprised Jungkook, since normally, that was Taehyung. They were probably competing again to see who of the two takes better care of the children's meals.

Hana did not speak much that morning, she was nervous and tried to put her mind elsewhere, on the way to school, Hana sent several messages to her older brother, Junghyun, telling him how she felt, he accompanied her through messages on her way to the school.

When they arrived, the two student members got out of the van, along with Jin and Namjoon, "Jungkook, when you come in, please help Hana to get to the teachers' office," Seokjin asked the maknae for a favor.

"Okay," Jungkook simply replied, "Come on," he indicated to Hana, starting to walk.

"Oh, right," Hana mumbled as Jungkook walked away, "Thanks for driving us," She bowed to the two older members before walking behind Jungkook.

"She's very kind," Namjoon smirked as he watched them walk away.

"I feel like a father," Seokjin laughed, "In this case, you are the wife,"

"Whatever you say," Namjoon rolled his eyes as he laughed, "Our children's first day of school,"

Seokjin was quiet for a few seconds, "Yeah, we probably shouldn't say that out loud, it's weird,"

Inside the school, people greeted Jungkook in the hallways, probably his friends or girls who liked him, since when they noticed Hana walking next to him, they glared at her. She was distracted for a second, turned to look away, not realizing that Jungkook had stopped walking, bumping slightly behind him.

"Sorry," Hana quickly apologized, to which Jungkook quickly shook her head.

"No, no, it's fine, you don't have to apologize," he mentioned, before indicating where the teachers' room was, "You must go in there,"

"Okay," Hana muttered somewhat shyly, "Thank you Jungkook," she smiled at him a little, before walking to where he had indicated.

Hana stayed a few minutes in the teachers' room, where they indicated her class and school schedule, but not before the teachers asked her hundreds of questions about her debut.

"Hana, this is Kim Yewon, she will take you to your classroom," one of the teachers commented, giving her a smile.

"Perfect, thanks," Hana bowed, before walking to Yewon's side.