[ first heart break ]

2017┊꒰ ❛ seoul, south korea ❜ ꒱ 12:13 am

After a long day at practice, Hana headed back to the dorm before the members since she finished earlier than them

After a long day at practice, Hana headed back to the dorm before the members since she finished earlier than them. It was a cold day in Seoul, winter had arrived to the city, making everyone wear puffer jackets and beanies the entire time, but it was Hana's favorite season.

Things in the band were going quite well, but for that, the members had been working hard, leaving them barely enough time to breathe, sleeping had become their priority, taking advantage of the few hours of sleep they had.

2017 had become one of the best years for Bangtan, the voice was getting more and more, more and more international fans were joining ARMY, BTS was starting to become the biggest band in the world little by little.

On the other hand, Strays Kids' debut had been quite successful, exactly one month after their debut, all eight members were completely focused on growing and being better. Leaving them with very little time to think about anything else, among them, love relationships.

Christopher Bang and Kim Hana met in 2012, during Hana's lasy year at JYP Entertainment before getting transfered to Big Hit, since then, they became good friends, both with dreams of becoming idols. As their friendship grew, so did their feelings, Bang Chan was head over heels for Hana, and of course he made a move.

Hana and Chan's relationship has never had problems, of course, not everything is rainbows and happiness, they had the typical couple discussions, but within minutes everything was fine. Their relationship was not a secret to their friends, the members of both bands knew about this, Chris would talk about Hana with his friends whenever he got a chance.

Almost two years after their relationship, things began to change, they both understood the reason, they were focused on their work, so much that they could spend days without knowing about each other, with missed calls and unanswered messages, Hana and Chan's relationship began to grow apart, which clearly affected both of them emotionally.

Hana didn't want to allow herself to feel bad and weak, but how to avoid it? If this was her first relationship and love. The members had noticed how her mood changed over time the more she and Bang Chan grew apart, which worried them.

Hana: Chan, are you busy?

She wrote the message while opening the door of the dorm, after an interrogation by Jimin and Namjoon, both advised her to talk to him, to express their feelings. After thinking about it during rehearsal, Hana decided to take the advice, especially since Jimin had just ended a relationship, a little shorter than hers, for the same reason, so she thought it would be the best idea.

Chan: We just finished rehearsing, why baby?

Hana: Can you come over?