Hana & Jimin

JIMINA
Jimin + Hana
❝Ever since I met her, my life just became happier and brighter❞

JIMINAJimin + Hana❝Ever since I met her, my life just became happier and brighter❞

JIMIN has admitted several times how nervous and shy he felt when he met Hana. He didn't want to cause a bad first impression to her, which is why he was really quiet the first day she stayed at the dorm.
Hana noticed how nervous Jimin was, so she decided to share her cupcake with him.

Cupcakes became their thing, whenever one of them is sad, the other one would get a cupcake and share it. Jimin always looks after her, he is really protective over Hana.

In fact, Jimin almost got in trouble at an award show, because another idol was constantly hitting on her, after Hana told him several times that she was not interested, in the most polite and kind way possible, the idol kept insisting, which made Jimin almost yell at him in front of everyone. But instead, he placed his arm around Hana's waist and took her somewhere else.

Jimin and Hana is ARMYs favourite ship, specially because Jimin once said in a V Live he had a crush on Hana. Although this is ARMYs favourite ship, other fans can't see them together without hating on Hana, which at the beginning made her upset. But after Jimin comforted her, she didn't care anymore.

Some ARMYs, and even the rest of the members believe that Jimin is slowly falling in love with Hana, and viceversa. But they don't really talk about it or admit it.

* ˚ ✦
"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔"

After breakfast, the eight members went straight to Big Hit's building for getting ready to film the next Run BTS episode

After breakfast, the eight members went straight to Big Hit's building for getting ready to film the next Run BTS episode. Hana loved these episodes because the members would get all competitive and stubborn for winning, specially Jungkook and Jimin.

Once they all got changed into the outfits given by the staff, they entered the biggest rehearsal room, which was already filled up with everything they would be using.

"Look! It's a classroom," Hana smiled, after saying 'Hi' to all the staff and Bang PD.

"Remember when we were classmates?" Jungkook asked and Hana nodded, "I still hate you for blaming me when we skipped classes,"

"But it was your fault!" Hana laughed, placing her arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Are you guys ready?" One staff member asked and the eight of them nodded, standing in front of the cameras, ready to begin.

"Run BTS!" The eight members shouted while clapping and smiling.

"I think we wear uniforms too often," Hobi said looking at his band mates, making all of them nod.

"That's right," Hana mumbled fixing her uniform's sweater, "I think we look nice,"

"We are uniform commercial starts," Jimin added, looking at the rest of the members in approval of their outfits.

"Correct," Hana and Jungkook chuckled.

"No wonder you guys all look fabulous in uniforms," Jimin finished, staring at them and lastly placing his eyes on Hana, winking at their.

Jin clapped in approval and shook Jimin's hand as a thank you. "Teacher, you are not wearing a uniform," Hana said looking at the eldest member outfit.

"Someone gave Hobi a baby outfit," Suga laughed, pointing at Hoseok's tie, which was coming out from the bottom of his vest.

"They gave me the smallest one!" Hobi laughed and tried to hide the tie.

After Jin explained how they were going to team up, the game started. All of the members started to walk and dance across the room, and whenever Jin said Hokey Pokey, they would have to hug another the other members, making a group with the number Jin indicated.

"Ready?" He asked while watching his band mates dance in a silly way, "5!"

All of the members quickly surrounded Hana, hugging her, not letting her see who was around her, she couldn't even be seen on the screen.

"Namjoon and Hobi are left!" Jungkook said, holding Hana's back for her not to fall.

"Everyone neglected me in an instance," j-hope said while Jin laughed on his face, "We are a team," He told Namjoon and both members hugged.

"I want to team up with Hana," Jimin said looking at her, Hana looked at the camera and waved with a big smile.

"I want to team up with class president V," Jungkook said, making Taehyung stand as a sergeant.

"When did we decide the class president?" Hana asked while laughing, looking at the staff before starting to dance again.

"2!" Jin shouted and V quickly approached Hana, but Jimin was faster and slightly pushed Taehyung for hugging Hana, moving her across the room.

"We are a team!" Jimin said happily while doing a silly dance, making Hana chuckle.

After they all sat down, Hana and Jimin chose the seats in the back, Namjoon and Hobi were in front of them, while Jungkook, Yoongi and V were sitting in front of the class. After everyone decided their team's name, Jimin was still deciding on his.

"We should call ourselves Mochi," Hana joked, knowing how shy Jimin got when he got called that.

"Alright, Mochi it is," Jin quickly said, laughing at Jimin's reaction.

While Jin was explaining the first class, Jimin took Hana's hand and placed them on top of the table, still holding it, he started to softly rub his thumb on her hand.

"Hey! That's not allowed in my classroom!" Jin said, trying not to laugh and V stood up.

"V. Class president. And as a class president I say this behaviour is not allowed." He said, making pauses while we was talking, sounding like a soldier.

"Taehyung you sound like a robot," Hana laughed.

"Team Mochi, you get detention,"

"I didn't do anything!" Hana laughed letting go Jimin's hand, raising hers in the air.

Jimin with a cute look on his face, stared at Hana's hand which was still up and held it again, making them both hold hands while raising them up.

"Jimin can't hide his crush with our classmate," Yoongi whispered, trying not to be loud for the camera not to get what he said.

"Yoongi hyung, shut up," Jimin said nervously while laughing and letting go Hana's hand.

"He is all red now," Yoongi teased him, turning around to see Jimin's face, "Baby mochi is shy now?"

"Oh god," Jimin mumbled, making everyone in the room laugh.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿⭑✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑