[ "my eight boyfriends!" ]

"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒕7 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆"

Hana and the members finally got a week off from work, after preparing everything for their upcoming comeback, all they could think of was getting at least a day off, the long hours of practice and rehearsals were already making them feel more tha...

Hana and the members finally got a week off from work, after preparing everything for their upcoming comeback, all they could think of was getting at least a day off, the long hours of practice and rehearsals were already making them feel more than exhausted, since the amount of sleep they had been getting was not good.

The first couple of days of their free week, they spend it together at the dorm, cooking, watching movies, playing games and going on V Live for being with ARMY, for their third day off everyone spend time with their families, Hana, Taehyung and Yoongi traveled together to Daegu for visiting their parents and siblings, which was a very fun trip since Suga and Hana pranked V on their way to their hometown, leaving him at a gas station.

Spending times with their families is what they missed the most, in Daegu, Hana spend the day cooking with her mom, reading and painting with her dad and catching up with her older brother, Kim Jung-hyun.

The next day, being their last day off, since they had to go to the BigHit building at night, Hana woke up early, and surprisingly this time wasn't because of Jin scolding Jungkook. After putting her oversized Blood, Sweat and Tears hoodie, which she grabbed from the BTS Pop Up Store, she headed to the kitchen, where all the member were already having something to eat or drink.

"Look, she's alive," Jin joked, "Good morning,"

Hana laughed and opened the fridge, "Good morning,"

"Yah! Jungkook can't you wait for all of them to be cooked?!" Yoongi said, slapping JK's hand when he tried to take a sausage from the plate.

"I'm hungry," Jungkook laughed and took it anyway, "But yeah I'll wait,"

"Taehyung they are burning!" Jimin said, getting on his knees to see the oven.

Taehyung followed him, "No they are not! The can said 10 minutes!"

"Well they look burnt!"

Taehyung turned on the light of the oven, "But they are not!"

"This household is so peaceful in the mornings," Namjoon laughed, standing up for giving his seat to Hana.

Hana sat down, and Namjoon took the seat next to her, "What are they doing?"

"They are trying to bake the cans of cinnamon rolls they bought in America," Jin answered, "And Yoongi is trying to cook breakfast without Jungkook eating everything before it's even ready,"

Hana looked at Jungkook, "Baby behaviour,"

"It's not baby behaviour!" He complained, "You are younger!"

"Yeah, baby behaviour," She teased him, opening the bottle of cold brew she took earlier from the fridge.

"What are we doing today?" Hobi asked, coming into the kitchen with his phone in hand.