Dream

"Hana? Are you asleep?" Jungkook asked from the other side of the door, "I want to ask you something,"

"Jungkook, it's 3 in the morning, what's so important?" Hana opened the door to her room to find Jungkook with his computer in hand, "What are you doing?"

"I know it's been a long day, by the way, congratulations on your engagement, for the thousandth time. Hey, I can't believe one of us is getting married, well, two... you get it," He started talking too fast. 

"Jungkook, what's up?" Hana laughed a little  after seeing him anxious, taking him by the shoulders to sit him on the chair in her room, "What did you want to ask me?"

"It's just... with all this weddings and love, all that, I know it's been a few weeks since you sent me her contact but... I haven't spoken to her yet," he spoke quickly again, causing Hana tenderness.

"And you want to do it now," Hana nodded and sat down next to him, "Sana might be surprised if you talk to her out of the blue, so... what if... I know, I can talk to her tomorrow and invite her over, or out for a drink, and you coincidentally show up and  then I have to go," Hana suggested, speaking quickly as he did.

"Mmh, don't you think that would be obvious?" Jungkook wondered, "More if you leave us alone,"

"I won't leave you alone as soon as you get here, dummy," Hana giggled a little, "Look, we weren't planning on telling anyone yet, but I'll tell her about the wedding, we'll talk a bit, and then magically I'll have to go see some engaged lady stuff,"

"Are you seeing things so fast? You've been engaged for 3 hours," Jungkook said in surprise, earning a smack from Hana.

"I'm trying to help you Jeon Jungkook!" Hana groaned, discreetly kicking a wedding dress magazine Taehyung had given her as soon as they got home.

"Sorry, sorry!" Jungkook laughed, "You sure it will work?"

"Yeah, I don't think Sana will get up and leave as soon as you get there," Hana said with a shrug, "I'm not one to tell you but, I know she'll be glad to see you,"

"Why do you say that? Has she told you about me?" Jungkook asked excitedly, "Hana! Tell me!"

"Goodnight Jungkook, it's late," Hana laughed getting up from beside him to open the door to her room, "I'll let you know the time tomorrow,"

"Hana, tell me!" Jungkook groaned getting up, "Please,"

"Tomorrow is another day," Hana tried not to laugh as she pulled the little boy out of his room, "Rest well!"

Hana sighed tiredly and lay down on the bed, where she stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened that day, and excited, kicking on the bed, screaming with a pillow in her face so as not to wake anyone up. After an hour trying to sleep, it marked four o'clock in the morning on her watch, and exhausted, she went to the kitchen to prepare a tea and take a sleeping pill, her emotions did not leave her in peace.

As she heated the water, she sat at the kitchen island with her cell phone in her hand, reading Weverse and Twitter; how would ARMY react? She would worry about that later, the important thing now was the Jungkook and Sana mission.

Choosing which tea to drink, the kitchen door slowly opened, revealing a dark-bag-eyed Jimin, cell phone and headphones on, "Oh, that's my fiancée," Jimin put his things down on the table to walk over to Hana and hug her, " What are you still doing awake?

"I can't sleep, and you?" Hana asked, adding some honey to her tea.

"Me neither," he murmured as he took Hana's left hand, he smiled at the ring, "I still can't believe you said yes,"