Hana & Jungkook

HANKOOK
Jungkook + Hana
❝She is my partner in crime, we do everything together. She is my soulmate.❞

JUNGKOOK and Hana see each other as soulmates

JUNGKOOK and Hana see each other as soulmates. Since they are the maknaes of the group, the members always look after them and see them as a pair of babies.

When they first met, Namjoon was right about JK being stupid around girls, specially around Hana. He would always try to impress her with really bad jokes and offering her banana milk, something Hana found adorable.

They went to the same high school, Jungkook helped Hana with her studies since he was a year ahead for being older. But when it came to english, Hana would secretly do Jungkook's homework, being careful for Jin not to find out. Although, he noticed because of Jungkook's grade on the final exam, which was a three.

For a while, Jungkook and Hana would share a room, even though they have their own, they always make sleepovers and karaoke nights in their bedrooms, being careful of not waking up Yoongi of course.

Everyone ships them together, even some other idols ship them. At first, Jungkook and Hana thought it was silly for everyone to ship them and tried to always deny the dating rumours for avoiding scandals, but they realised it was just stupid to care about what the media thought and continued being the soulmates they are in front of the cameras.

* ˚ ✦
"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔"

"Hana, pleaseee," Jungkook insisted, grabbing her hand while they were walking on the school's corridors

"Jungkook, we can't leave, what if the boys find out?" Hana asked, sitting in one of the cafeteria's tables, with Jungkook next to her.

"Tell me, how are they going to find out?" He asked looking at her, grabbing her arm, "Please, we can go to that coffee shop you like, we'll be back before Jin comes to pick us up,"

"I don't know," Hana mumbled opening one of her books, "Namjoon somehow finds everything out,"

"He won't know about this, please Hana," Jungkook said making a puppy face, "I'll get you the tiramisu you like,"

"Make it two," Hana said looking at him, "And we'll be back 30 minutes before Jin comes,"

"Deal, let's go!" Jungkook said, standing up and dragging Hana out of the school.

Once they walked to the coffee shop Hana loved, they sat down after ordering three tiramisus and banana milk, Hana was pretty nervous about one of the members finding out they were skipping classes, but on the other hand, she was happy to be with Jungkook.

"Here you go," Jungkook said placing her dessert in front of her, "Are you ready for today's movie night?"

"Yes! I convinced Hobi oppa to watch it with us, he might cry but whatever, he said he will bring snacks," Hana said with a bright smile and had a bite of her dessert.

"Hobi watching a horror movie? That's new," Jungkook laughed and took a sip of his coffee, "Look, I got you this the other day," He said, taking out of his pocket a bracelet, "I saw it when we went to the fan sign and I got it for you, I have one as well,"

Hana took the bracelet with a huge smile and placed a kiss on his cheek, "You are the best soulmate ever,"

"Why? Do you have another soulmate?" He joked and Hana smacked his arm, making Jungkook chuckle, "How cute,"

"Can you put it on?" She asked lifting her sleeve a little bit, Jungkook nodded and started to help her.

"I saw rings as well, but we would have to take those of for performances," Jungkook added and placed his hand next to Hana's for seeing how the bracelets looked, "Yes, we are powerful,"

"You are powerful and in trouble" they heard Namjoon's voice behind them.

"Oh oh," Hana mumbled taking Jungkook's arm.

"Yeah, oh oh. Don't you two kids have class? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, placing his hands on his waist.

"Don't tell Jin hyung, look, we got you this," Jungkook quickly said and gave him Hana's second tiramisu.

"Hey! That's m..." Jungkook kicked her gently under the table and Hana smiled, "That's meant to be a surprise," She said nervously and Namjoon tried not to laugh at their cuteness.

"Let's go, Jin is waiting outside," He said turning around, walking towards the door.

"Don't worry, I'll wash his brain and we will be punishment free," Jungkook mumbled in Hana's ear making her laugh.

"I'll say it was all your fault," She joked, taking Jungkook's arm off her shoulder walking towards the car, "JUNGKOOK MADE ME DO IT,"

"HANA DRAGGED ME HERE," Jungkook said behind Hana, only making Jin and Namjoon laugh.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿⭑✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑