Hana & Seokjin

JINA
Jin + Hana
❝She acts like she gets annoyed by my dad jokes, but I know she loves them❞

THE first time Hana saw Jin, she thought he was one of the cutest persons she had ever seen

THE first time Hana saw Jin, she thought he was one of the cutest persons she had ever seen. When Hobi told her about Jin's nickname, worldwide handsome, she understood why ARMY referred to
him that way.

Jin was not shy at all when he first spoke to Hana, but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so he bought two banana milks, one for her and the other one for him. Jin had noticed she would always have a banana milk every morning at breakfast, so he thought it was a perfect idea.

While sharing the banana milk, Jin started to tell her about his childhood and how he got the courage to audition, something Hana found really interesting. Whenever Jin made a dad joke, she would laugh, now know if the joke was funny or if Jin's laugh was the funny (but cute) thing.

Hana being the youngest member, every friday Jin would wake up early and make pancakes for her and Jungkook before they both left for school, something Hana finds adorable because he never missed a single friday until her and Jungkook graduated.

Hana was the first person Jin invited over for his "EAT JIN" V Live's, they were in Jin's hotel room in New York City after a show and Jin thought it would be a great idea to have his worldwide cutie girl with him on his live.

JINA is the cutest ship according to ARMY, since they can be the silliest and funniest human beings ever when they are together, and whenever they have the chance, they will tease Hobi together. They are like a brother and sister.

* ˚ ✦
"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒋𝒊𝒏"

After New York City's second and last show for the tour, all of the members went back to the hotel after picking up their dinner from a Korean restaurant Jimin found online, as well as some hot dogs Hana and Jungkook were craving since they got to...

After New York City's second and last show for the tour, all of the members went back to the hotel after picking up their dinner from a Korean restaurant Jimin found online, as well as some hot dogs Hana and Jungkook were craving since they got to the US.

All of the members went to their respective rooms, some of them washed up and then had dinner, Taehyung went to the gym even though Hana insisted him to not go because she was afraid of him over exercising since they had just worked out a lot at the show and Yoongi wrote a sign on a piece of paper that said "Genius Lab in NY, don't come in" and pasted it outside his door.

Hana prepared her table with the food she got and started to eat, going into the V Live app when she noticed Jin started to make one. She really enjoyed watching Eat Jin, it was like a cute ASMR video.

"How are you, ARMY?" Jin asked while unpacking his food and placing it on the table, "Today I'm having bibimbap and kimchi, let me show you," He said opening the food containers and carefully showing it to ARMY.

He started eating at talking about how excited he was of being in America and practicing what Namjoon and Hana had taught him in English, when he had the great idea of calling her worldwide cutie girl's room.

"Hold on, let me see if she wants to come to my show," Jin said taking the room's phone for calling Hana, "I hope she picks up, be quiet ARMY,"

Hana chuckled and stood up to pick up the phone, with Jin's live on her other hand.

"Hey," She chuckled, "I'm watching your eating show right now,"

"Oh, really?" Jin laughed and looked at the camera, "She's watching ARMY, so it's not going to be a surprise our invitation to join,"

"Do you want me to go?" Hana asked sitting on the chair that was next to the phone stand.

"Yes, I will make some room for you," Jin said and started to move his food, "Remember, I'm next to Jimin's room," Jin added and Hana hung up, picking up her food for going to Jin's room.

Once she got there, Jin placed her food next to his on the table and cleared his throat, "We have a guest ARMY, I bet you don't know who it is because I didn't call to her room in front of you," He laughed and Hana cover her mouth for not making noise, "Here she is, the one and only Kim Hana!"

"Hi ARMY," Hana said with a smile sitting next to Jin, "Thank you for inviting me to your show, I've been a fan of Eat Jin for a while," Hana joked, looking at Jin.

"No problem, it's our pleasure to have you here," He said pointing to the camera, referring to our as in all of the ARMYs, "Please show us what you're having for the show,"

"Oh right," She chuckled and carefully showed the camera her ramen and then she bowl of rice, "Yoongi picked it up for me because I didn't know what to have,"

"And what is that?" Jin asked, grabbing something wrapped in aluminium foil.

"Oh, those are the hotdogs Jungkook and I got, do you want one?" Hana responded, grabbing her chopsticks for mixing up her ramen, "You can have one,"

Jin smiled and started to open his hotdog for then putting some stuff in it, "You can asks us anything ARMY,"

Hana nodded and started eating, she opened the V Live on her phone for reading the comments, she started to read while Jin enjoyed his hotdog, "Jin, someone asked, why is he eating a hotdog with chopsticks?" She chuckled and grabbed hers with one hand, giving it a bite.

"Oh," He laughed and placed the hotdog back in the aluminium and grabbed it with his hand, "Don't tease me, enjoy the food,"

They both laughed and continued talking and eating for a while, when they were almost done, someone knocked at the door.

"Who is it?!" Jin said and then laughed, "Wait, we are in America," He cleared his throat and then shouted in his cute english accent, "Who is it?!"

"It's me!" A male voice said from the outside making Hana laugh.

"Right, that clears all of our doubts of who is knocking," She joked, "We are not here!"

"Hana, open up!" The guy standing outside the door laughed, "I want to join the live as well!"

"We don't know what you are talking about, who is Hana?" Jin joked, while Hana grabbed Jin's phone and walked towards the door quietly, she started to film the door before opening it.

"ARMY, do you want to see who it is? Or should we leave him outside?" Hana asked and started laughing when she saw some comments saying "leave him outside" as a joke, "Okay, let's see who it is," She said and opened the door, "It's Jimin-ssi!"

"I'm mad because I was not Eat Jin's first guest," He said with a pout and crossing his arms.

"Boo, too bad," Hana laughed with Jin, "Alright ARMY, Jimin is going to sleep now and so are me and Jin, goodnight!"

"Don't end the li..." Jimin said but ARMY couldn't listen to everything he said because Jin's phone died, making Jimin to throw a tantrum.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah, you will be my next guest," Jin laughed giving Jimin a hug and then including Hana in it, "Hana was my first guest because she is worldwide cutie,"

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿⭑✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑