Thrityfor

Books all in one
As I seen Alex leave to go to school I wish I could go but I can't because of my wolf.  I sat there still full of blood and tears but know I had to get over it I'll be me again. But how long will I be like this will my wolf come out more

and want to go out there or will I be me still I had a lot to ask but how no one was here I was alone down here

and want to go out there or will I be me still I had a lot to ask but how no one was here I was alone down here. My dad went out to get more things for my scars to hide  it and make it heal. So I sat here on the bed they got out for me. I hard a door open up stairs I think my dad was back. But it was not my dad I hard bagging and things dropping on the floor but then I hard the door were I was at opening I tried to get up but it to painful to. so I  had  face the person that seen me but she didn't know  I was a wolf. Stranger oh hi there dog she seen my hair was blue but was thinking it was dye I see your owners like blue then she seen my back oh my you poor thing what kind of bear did this she didn't feel like a bad person well I hope you heal girl I need hide here if that's ok someone trying do stuff to me like make me a monster. I did feel she was something I look at her arm she look at it too. Oh no they put it in me I seen the colour of it it was a dark black. What did they put in her and I finely felt it she will turn into a wolf some time soon this night. But why did people or someone put wolf blood in her and who are the people. Then I hard my dad now and he was like who did this where are you. I look at the girl oh no I hope he dose not get mad at her but then before he came to find me she start to cry. And he came in to see this girl like my age crying. Dad. Oh my why do you cry child he said to her. Stranger girl. I'm so sorry I made the mess I had to run from them the evil people that want to make me a monster    Dad. It's ok I'm here your ok your safe then he felt it too and seen the needle oh no he said the girl look I know they put it in me what am going turn into my dad look at her. Your going turn into a wolf she look at him and cried I'm a monster I can't be this. How did you know she ask him then he look at me then she look me too wait she's a wolf he nod omg what happen to her is she like me. then am I going be. Dad. Yes and that there my  kid and my other did that to her she is in badly in pain and can't move. The girl she didn't even try to hurt me she was nice. Dad yes my jade are not like other wolfs she would not like to hurt anyone even you. So what may your name be if that ok for me to ask. She nod sorry I'm lunar. Dad. Were are you from lunar. Lunar. I don't know they took me the bad guys when I was 14 and used me and but things in me it hurt i finely got out and this how I got here I'm sorry about your house I didn't know they put it in me I did feel dizzy and ofc jade there look at it and I seen it and she know before me. So what going happen to me when am I going change to a wolf what will it do to me.  Dad slow down it going be fine you'll be here  your now in are pack so will help you it will be hard but we will be here and make sure those bad guys don't find you.
Hey guys sorry I haven't put out a book I  know you all wanted to see what's  going happen to jade but  we now we have a new girl a new  wolf. More will come about lunar stay toon bye 🐺