TWO

Ace
Ace ace time to get up Buddy I open my eyes too see my mom getting me up what time is it mommy my mom look at me and turn her phone on it's 8:13 dear why are we up at this time mommy well I'll tell when u get ready In the outfit I picked for you. I got out of bed to see what she picked for me and put it on it was a red T-shirt and blue jeans. I went to the bathroom and seen jade brushing her teeth I got up on my side and got my cool green toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it and turn the water on after I was done I ask jade if she know where we were going she nod no sorry ace I don't know where we are going why not you go ask mom. I left the bathroom and went down stairs to the living room where mom was. i sat on the couch and asked her where we were going. Mom can you tell me now where we going and why I have my suitcase in my room pack and ready to go some where. Mom turn the tv down and look at me and told me that we are going stay at your dads for a bit and I'll be not coming with because mommy has something to do but when school is out I'll come right back to pick you and jade up. I didn't know we where going to dads and moving there jade said at the top of the stairs and now I'm going to a new school I just made friends here and now I have to leave them you didn't tell me last night to pack and I'm going to dads till now! I seen mom give me a look there goes your sister yelling again I gave her a little smile then mom got up and went to the stairs and started to talk to her. jade I was going tell you but you pass out on the couch so when you told me your going to bed I forgot to tell you to pack your suitcase and get a outfit ready for you to wear for tomorrow but you were already asleep when I went to tell you both.