forty for

the Big news!
As we get back to the house we had to tell them the big news they all came up and said your human again yay. Yea I am it feels good to be me again  Alex. Came up to me to tell them all about the news so me and jade have something to tell you. They all look at us and ask what is it. We both smile and say it at the same time. We're going be parents. Omg really my dad said he was soo happy I'm going be a pap and the rest were so happy too. It's going be 3 pups or babies how long are they ask I'm around 5 weeks but almost 6 is there anything I need to know actually yea my dad says being a werewolf with babies are different then humans. What do mean by that. Well you 5 weeks right now soon 6 because as a werewolf your weeks go faster so then you have your baby's is around Christmas time. How do you know that I haven't gone to the doctor to see when there due. Well we are family and I can know when they are due I know when u were due spring time and there you were the start of spring so your baby's are winter baby's. It's October 11 so I'm going have them soon.

Hey  wolfies sorry for the long wait again I started school again so I've been busy with that but anyway I'm back and we'll write the next part soon hope your liking this book so far  bye for now