twenty

(Alex Leanna Maya jade everyone else)

jade ..

after I got dress I went down stairs to get my lunch pack and bag ready for school. Maya was in  the kitchen too she seen me and ask if she would like for her to make my lunch I said yea that be nice thank u oh and thxs for this outfit I really like it she smiled and stared on my lunch I went back up stairs to  fix the bed and clean the place up. Alex came in and ask how I was again I told you  I'm fine ok he said and went down stairs to get ready. I finish the bed and went down to get my lunch and some food to eat because  I was so hungry and haven't ate yet  I got a apple and went to sit down I took my phone out and look what time it was and seen it was 8:05 and got up and finish my apple and went to the others and told we should get going now it 8:06 I got my bag and went out to the car and wait for the others to come. we left to go to school so jade what do you think about the art at this school. well its nice it not like the art I do at the school I used to go to we just paint here we get make a lot here its nice here everyone smiled at me. what it is we all burst out laughing we are here Alex said  I got my bag and walk to class with Maya me and her had English together we all spelt up  and went to our class.

HEY GUYS SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SOOOOO LONG ITS BEEN A CRAZY YEAR AND WHATS GOING ON RN IN THE WORLD BUT IM BACK AND WILL BE WRITING AGAIN MORE COMING STAY TOON WOLFIES BYE FOR NOW......