ELEVEN

Lilly
Tomorrow was school and I couldn't wait to see Alex and the others I miss them so much I just got back from my trip from Vancouver it was for family stuff but I did have a good story of me there it was fun but not when a wolf came up to me when I was going for a run and claw my face the wolf was older then me he was black with hazel eyes it hurt so bad I  couldn't let the others see me like that I was all scarred up when I shift into my wolf it still hurts even tho I'm not turn it's not on me when I'm human so that's good I never want Alex and the others know but they will ask me to go for a run with them when they know I'm back and I don't want then see the scar across my face it was ugly I look  terrible and didn't want them see me like that  all scar up  and hurting find out so I'll try hide it for a bit I got my outfit ready for school I got jeans and a light blue shirt and my boots. mom called me down stairs to help with dinner she was making  fish and chips for dinner me and my mom love to bake and cook for dad he is always in his workshop making a car or fixing it I ask mom if I could bake a cake she nod sure what kind of cake dear oh it's going be  carrot. With cream on the top ooh sounds good I'll let you bake I'm going go and check on your dad I wave her ok and she turn left and was gone  I got all the bowls and measuring cups and the mixture and start to get it all ready to mix I put the  cake mix in first then mix oh I forgot the eggs I went and got them and but three in the mixer bowl and turn it on and got a cake pan out and put it in the oven mom came in and said it smalls like haven in here can't wait try your cake she smiled at me I smiled back and put a timer on.