FIVE

Alex

after are run I ask Maya how Leana was doing and how she been oh she's ok you know her geting ready for school and picking her mate still mom and dad been trying help but she got mad at them because the boy they pick was not the one for her so she might never find a mate like me then Maya look at me have u found your mate yet Alex. no not yet but ill maybe find her this year my mom told me she knows ill find her at school this year how dose she know you'll find her Alex. she told me all mom here's knows what dose that mean all moms know my mom tried to pick for Leanna and didn't pick the right one for her so how dose your mom know your mate going to be at our school we like know everyone there no girl or people been at are school for a long time so it wouldn't be at are school so maybe your mom doesn't know she just trying make you  have hope you'll find her there. I know my mom she wouldn't lie to me about my mate she's not like that to lie to me to hope and I'm the alpha so she wouldn't lie to me like that. I don't know Alex who would move here and go to haven high just saying if someone dose come to are school then ill konw your mom was right. and that my mom was not lying to me about my mate yea if she is then ill tell you I told you  so. and if she is right then ill welcome her to the pack right yeah Maya we tell her all about us and scare her and she never comes back to haven  high good idea Maya I love it. Alex I was not going do that dont be smart to me like that I'm not going scar her away I'm not like that all the time. yeah you are too most of the girls here you give them the wolf eye to them and they never eat in the café anymore because of that.  no that's not true they are in here  when I'm eating  then they leave when there done eating ive seen them. hmm wanna know why they leave because u scared them that why they leave you need control yourself and not show your eyes all the time.  you can get us kick out and I need school not be alpha that doesn't know anything. okk ill try to control myself ive got better of it. ive got go home and act like the alpha nice to have that run with u I turn back and put one my pants and shirt and went back home to be alpha.

HEY HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS BOOK ILL TRY WRITE MORE IVE BEEN BUSY TODAY AND SCHOOL COMING UP SO ILL TRY TO WRITE EVERY DAY THATS ALL FOR NOW BYE...