Sixteen

Your a werewolf
I got back and everyone at our table where staring at me what do I have make up some where  no um jade.  yea Alex do  you believe in werewolf when he said that I look at him like of course not they are just a movie they look at me like if I was crazy ok I'm going buy some food when I got up Alex took my hand sorry to scary you no it's ok I'll be back I went to get my food . Well do you feel  it I nod she not turn and she doesn't know.  when is she going turn on the full moon tonight it big and I didn't think any of it but it's a wolf turn moon she going need are help Alex how are we going to tell her she is a wolf she will freak or think we are crazy or something will she needs to know Leanna she's coming back quiet hi back you guys have a lot of food here yea haha are you guys ok your all acting wired we always act like this maya said laughing in a wired way ok will I need to use  the rest room again I feel not so right be back. Leanna go check on her she might be getting simtomea early go ok be back. I walk in the bathroom and my head stared to hurt and my legs and my inside I didn't know what I ate ouch it hurst I seen Leanna come in are you ok jade she ask I don't know I feel like I'm going pas"and didn't finished my word and fall to the ground Leanna ran and came up to me oh no this not good I ran to get Alex she pass out on the ground WHAT go pick her up we need to see if she is ok go maya Lilly and Nichole went and pick jade up she is burning up Leanna this not good she might be tuning now we need bring her to Are house now get Alex then I got up ow what happen Leanna ran up to me and said you just passed out are you ok jade yea I'm fine the bell ring oh no I'm late for class I ran and grabs my things and everyone seen me fly by and I was gone wow she is fast i don't think that's her normal run she might be turning slow we need ask if she could hangout ok I'll see in forth so I'll ask her ok sounds good.