twelve

Jade
Beep beep..
I wake up from my phone alarm it was 7:00 in the morning .it was time to get up for my first day of school I was so scared and existed at the same time I went and got my outfit together and went to get my little brother up and get ready for school I went back in my room and pick the outfit that would look nice but I didn't know which one to wear. I want look good on my first day so should I wear rip jeans with plaid or  pants with a T-shirt. Hmmm I'll wear the rip jeans today and something like that tomorrow. I got on my pants then went check on ace to see if he is ready I look in his room  and seen him all dressed and ready  I ask him he was ready to go he nodded I went down stairs and got the keys and put on my boots. COME ON ACE! I'm ready to go. I walk to  the car and got in and turn it on so it was not cold when ace got in. He came running out of the house. He got in the car and put on his seatbelt i turn make sure it was all on and ready to go I pulled out of the drive way off we went to Are first day of school .

Hey guys sorry I've not been posting I've been  so busy with school and haven't got around to writhing I'm back now and I'll be posting another book later I hope u guys like this book  more to come. U guys can make some ideas for 'this book too tell me what u like see in the next chapter down blow bye for now 😊🐺