thirtyone

Chapters all in one

the sun came up and jade turn back Alex was still with her and holding her the others were still behind the tree. guys I know you're behind there they all come out. soo Maya said you two a thing now me and Alex look at each and another and  Alex said yes we are and I smiled at him that's good Maya said I got  up and we all walk back to the house. um, what about the car I said to Alex ill go and get it when we all get back we get back it was only 7 am so we had time to get ready for school I clean my outfit I was wearing on the first day so I put that on and went downstairs I seen Leanna and went to talk to her soo um is there going to be another moon she looks at me, yes but I think you can control it now you Alex he will make sure you can control it. are you sure  I can't go home if I can't control it I don't want my dad and brother to see me like this. we will make sure they don't we are here for jade  to make sure you will keep it control and help with it all of us and   Alex  will be there when you need are help. ok i know ill be ok lets get going i think Alex outside i get outside and got a text  from my dad ..

dad. hey jade you need to come home tonight ace miss u and not feeling so good and lex text me back when u get this ..

....

me. sorry dad just got your text ill be home tonight ill pick up ace at school for  u and be home to train lex and hope ace is okay

...

dad. ok have a good day and same here he says he feels sick

me. ohhh sounds like it talk soon

who text you jade I look and see all of them asking oh it was my dad he wants me home tonight my little brother misses me and hes not feeling so good and my horse ohh ok they all say. we get in and drive to school when we get there I went to English with Maya and the others went to there class I sat down and we all wait for the teacher to come in I got my book out and papers to write on  she came in and us told that today we will be reading and then bringing are books back then will be in the library for something so I read my book and Maya was too. then my phone went off it was my dad but it was nothing good..

dad. jade ace is badly sick u do need to be home there has been something I need to tell u both of u about a  Secret me and your mom have  kept from u .

....... me .what do u mean?

no text back from him.i  look at Maya she sees my face what. what happen I show her the text her face looks as like mine.  oh my she says what have they kept from u is it about your wolf? that means ace is turning he's in pain we all will come that means your dad is one too. we have been keeping this a Secret from the wrong person he can help he know what to do he older than us he can teach us and show you how to control.

hey guys i hope u like this chapter what do u guys  think is ace in pain cus of his wolf and dose jades dad know why and is a wolf more to come byee