forty six

Back at school part 2

We get to our English class and sat down I got my books out and made sure I was ready for class the teacher came in and of course noice me well isn't it Jade lake welcome back it's nice to see you happy your feeling better since you were gone we learn a lot but don't worry no homework for you Because you were badly sick I didn't want do that to you soo we will do new things like reading and reports so let's get on that. I got my page ready to write about the book I was reading  and got to work Maya. And Lilly sat beside me. we talk about are books and put good ideas on are pages the time went by fast but before we left for are next class there was announcements about a Halloween dance coming on the 17 today was the 15 so that was soon after it ended I went to art with Lilly and sat by Lilly and Nichole this time. the teacher was not in yet so me and Lilly and Nichole talk quilt about the baby s well pups. So how are you feeling Nichole and Lilly ask me. Oh Um some pains but other wise I'm ok. you know tonight when you change you are in your 6 weeks right. Yea I know but I'll be fine I'll take care of the pups they well be ok I'll be a good mom that's what Alex said the teacher finally came and of course noice me too well isn't jade lake your Alive I hard you were badly sick happy you back I got lots fun things for homework for you so don't worry. Anyway class get out your art you were doing last week and for you jade I'll tell you what we are doing after I'm done telling the rest the class what they need to be working on. As she talk to the class I was thinking how Me and Alex life we'll be soon with the pups / baby's. Ok jade so there's a lot for you to do but today we are doing Halloween art for the dance so anything you but Halloween nothing else   so thats all. Ok I smiled at her and got to work I started Draw pumpkins ghosts and I guess wolves because they are Halloween and scary I mean is my wolf evil in movies not at all I would never bite someone or change them as I was drawing I was thinking what would people be like if they were bit by a wolf the bell ring and it was lunch time. I went meet up with the others and ask Alex what it be like for others that were bit by a werewolf. We all sat and got are lunch's out so I was thinking what is it like one that are bitten by a werewolf? It's bad pain for ones that get bit by a wolf Nichole said more then your first change it the worst then are change it feels like there on fire and growing they can't fight the change or they well die or worst be in pain after there turn it's bad ether way Alex said it bad why did you want know that jade is someone here that's bit and don't know. No not at all I wanted know How the bitten ones are on there first change.  like is it like ares or different now I know how it's like.

Hey wolfies I hope you like this chapter more is coming soon I'm trying my best to write more and soon the second book too more to come 😉