forty

Siberia/full moon part 1
As we drive to school I think how this night will be like for jade well it be fine or a wild wolf ready to kill. Maya can till Alex was thinking about something all them could tell Alex u ok they all ask. Not really what going happen to jade she's not going be herself soon I love her so much to see her turn more wolf what will she do to us. Maya maybe her wolf is nice no Leanna snap no wolf is nice maya well it was a guess Nichole finally said something we will need just make sure she is not going do anything bad that's why jades dad needs all of us. Yea Nichole Right and we got this. They pull up to the school and leave to go to there class.

Back at the house
Jades dad watch over jade then lunar because she was new too all of this too. Jade felt not so good her bones feel like there going pull out of her more she was Thinking maybe she was going be human again she's been like this for a week and Missed school for a whole week. I see the new wolf waking back and Ford was she ok I was going get up but I felt too week to get up so I didn't try but I want calm the new one she was still going back and Ford and I tried make her come to me to calm down but she didn't see me. till my dad came back and seen lunar going back and Ford and ask her to sit with her as he watch me too. then he  started  to talk to her I know your new to this new form but you need know we at all here to help you. You are part of the pack now your family Luner I know you miss home and we are far from it but we will soon bring you to Nashville were you lived. but right now you can't control the wolf in you because she's strong and a rare wolf you are.  so we need train you to control her. I hard a car door shut I think it's Alex and the others. I was right and seen Alex came  to me to hold me and hug me. Alex we should tell her now he look right at my dad I look at him too tell me what. She needs know Jake. I know we should tell her then. jade you may wonder maybe why you're in pain today I looked at him like what. you're in your wolf form for very long time your wolf name Is Siberia well come out tonight and you will not be in control of her. she is stronger than you if you've heard her voice at all today she probably already told you I nodded my head no she never talk to me. until I finally heard something in my mind hi sorry I haven't talk to you let me guess you're Siberia indeed I am I guess I don't have to tell you my name now don't worry I'm not bad I understand your dad says That you can't control me. but that's not really true You can control me like if full wolf you can talk or me if you want And I will not kill not at all it's not the kind I am. yes some of our kind is that for me I'm not like that. I'll be a little sassy yes that's how I am but I am nice all of course I'll be nice to the ones around you I would never hurt anyone I would let you control me and I would definitely not take over your body. and of course the full wolf part I can't stop that's a part of me I wish I could stop the pain and I wish I can stop whatever hurts you I do not want to hurt you ever Jade but this part might hurt I can tell The moon is coming.