forty three

Human again

as the sun came up I heard  Siberia trying tell me something I let her say what she was trying to   tell me. jade did you know your Pregnant! with 3 your going to  be a mom she said. I was Shocked  I didn't know I was   Pregnant I was 17  and almost done  high school and I was going be a mom . ask her how many mouths am I as her she said 5 going to 6  I was 6 weeks. yep she said if you need you can still talk to me but right now your going be human again.as the sun hit me I felt the pain and my bones moving back to human parts as I felt my paws turn into hands and my face I no longer a wolf I was me again but I felt me being  Pregnant when I  turn back I fell to the ground. Alex ran to me jade! he said are you ok he came to help me up I had to till him but how Alex is the same age as me how well he act me telling him he's going be a dad but I had tell him I couldn't keep it from him when know there was something wrong with me if I didn't tell and he be mad at me not telling him.   I told him to sit down he did as I told and he started to talk what is it can you walk I curry you if you need me too are you hurt Alex I'm ok its just I got something to till you  ok he said what do you need tell me he look with his big yellow gold eyes well I don't know how you'll react to this but your going be a dad I started to blush as I told what came out of my mouth . he look at me and I seen his eyes light up in joy I'm going be a dad he said happily your not mad I ask him. what mad not at all I've always wanted a family jade I'm sooo happy for this how many weeks are in he ask. I'm in 5 going to 6 do you know how many your having he ask. I'm having 3  I was happy to for this I wanted a family too but am I ready to be a mom I just learn I was a werewolf now I'm going be a mom to 3 pups or babies. jade he said to me are ok with this I look at him of course I am I've always wanted be a mom some day and now I going be one. but then I  was thinking well they be wolfs too if I'm one. Alex well are pups or babies be wolfs too like us. yes they well but not right away they well turn when they turn 10 on the full wolf moon just like you. is ok if I'm calling them pups. yes that's ok he said they wolfs so they are pups so its ok to call them that or babies too. I'm happy were going be parents we need to tell the others I got  ready as fast as I could because I was still in pain for being my wolf for a long time me and Alex went to tell the other the news.

hey wolfies sorry I haven't been writing I been sooo busy this summer I couldn't get on my laptop to finish this book so as right now I'm coming back slowly and getting it done so what did you guys think about jade being  Pregnant eee I was so happy to write this chapter I say this one is my favorite chapter I've done in this whole book anyway i hope you like this chapter comment below what you like about this  chapter and in this book   more coming soon