THREE

Alex

Aren't I the boss here now  you said when I turn 16 I be the alpha mom and dad look at me that was going be are surprise for your gift but u guessed it so happy birthday son I was so happy thank u best birthday ever they both laugh we know  you like it. well yea I'm the boss the boss now to everyone here we'll you  know you still need a mate to be your Queen I've tried to find her but I don't know where she will be. school  is coming maybe you can find her there I know everyone there so it won't be there so I don't know when I'll have a mate and have my Queen my mom gave me a look then she said don't worry dear you'll find her soon shell come to you I know she will somewhere  but how do u know that I'll find her . She said moms know when you'll find your mates it's a thing we have  then there was a knock at the door I went to see who it was it was maya  i open the door and she came in and said  happy birthday so are u are alpha now ?  Yep I'm your boss now and you listen to me all the time haha yea like I would im your friend so I guess ill have to. how is Ben I ask her oh he's ok he's hates that school is the Tuesday coming up tho I keep saying it be fun to be back but he didn't like it when I said that we both started to laugh anyway wanna go for a run with me in the woods I look at mom and dad and they nod to go have some fun before he has take care of everything me and her ran out the house and put Are outfit that would use after are run me and her shift  into are wolf form and ran I was a black wolf with yellow eyes and maya was a light grey with gold eyes and purple on her fur her sister was a different colour like a light blur mix with some black  with light blue eyes Leanna was older she was 17 maya was the same age as me so that why we are good friends maya had a mate before her 16th birthday she met Ben at school and he was human when they met. but Now he was a werewolf because he ask to be like her so she bit him and turn him he was now part of the pack. 

Hey hope your likening this part of the book more to come