CLUB

( hey guys! It's really nice to meet y'all again and here's the update!
WARNING ⚠ : 18+)

Y/N P. O. V

I smirked with evil eyes when namjoon said we are here at the club.

" let's get it! " jungkook said with excitement.

" y/n here, just in case you need it " yoongi said while handing me a small dagger.

" ah thank you but where do I keep it " I asked

" under your skirt, there's a holder " he answered.

I nodded.

We all got out , my smirk never leaving my face.

" we will be at our places " namjoon whispered in my ear and they all ran in some direction from where they can secretly go in the club.

I looked around and luckily no one was there.

" TIME TO ACT Y/N " I yelled in my mind.

I walked up to the club with my black heels clicking on the stairs.

I immediately turned my face to a slutty kind of one.

I walked to the bar and started finding the target.

I found him after a few minutes and mentally smirked. He looked in his late twenties and no lieing, he was quite handsome.

He was sitting on one of the bar stool's with a few women seducing him.

There were really a lot of ppl around but that would, rather make this easier.

Now I went with my own plan.

I walked to him and sat down next to him while rubbing my forehead pretending to be trustrated.

In the corner of my eye ,I saw him turning to me.

" I have never seen you here before, are you new to this club? " he asked.

I looked at him with a small smile

" ah yeah I am new here. I just heard about this club to I wanted to give It a try. " I said, smiling at the end.

" may I know the reason to come here? " he asked smirking.

" sure, today my boss scolded me like Fuck and Boi he was so annoying, it makes me angry that he is such a old ass, eating my head so I came here to release my stress " I made this story up.

" I m sure your boss is an idiot to scold such a beautiful woman like you, may I have the honour to know your name? " he asked.

" yep I m y/n " I said, smiling and shrugging my right shoulder.

" ur name is as beautiful as you and BTW i m Jay " he said.

" u r handsome " I complimented which was quite fake.

This idiot is just so fucking flirting.

" thanks, and allow me to relieve your stress " he said.

" and how are you gonna do that? " I said snaking my hands around his neck, looking him seductively in the eyes

He removed my hands and started caressing my inner thighs.

" I will buy you drinks and then we can take a step ahead " he whispered, smirking.

" sure but I can't drink as I have a stomachache but you can drink and then we r ready to take some more steps ahead " I said, straightening my back and crossing my left leg over my right.