STRIP CLUB PT. 2

(Hey guys! To those of you who have 0 idea of what lap dance is, I have put a video up there of it! You can see it if you want. I have done that cuz when I had started reading FFs, I had 0 idea about what lap dance is

WARNING ⚠ : 18+)

Y/N P. O. V

" anyway we don't have much time... We still have to tell her more important things. " jin spoke up.

" okay then let's do this properly from tommorow on " jungkook said and then went out.

" hyung what do we do now? " jimin asked

" meeting room, namjoon has called all of us " jin answered

We nodded and they all went out exc for me and yoonji.

" hey y/n... Have you lost ur virginity? " she asked, making me choke on air.

" that's a direct question but why do you wanna know it? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

" I just want to... Like if you are in this house then of course you have to loose your virginity to one of them " she said.

" * sigh * ok fine, I have lost it " I told her truthfully.

" to whom? " he asked a Lil excited.

" taehyung " I said.

" wow okay then let's go, we are late already " she said and pulled me with her.

***

We reached the meeting room.

They all looked at both of us who were huffing

" why so late? " namjoon asked.

" we are sorry, * both you and yoonji bow * " we said in snyc.

" anyway we waited for you so now let's start " namjoon said and switched on the projector.

" so this guy * points at the screen * is the one who stole our huge plot in the UK. Today he will be coming here tonight and the first thing he will do is go to the most well known strip club where they offer women for sex " he said and we all nodded.

" so what do you exactly mean? " yoonji asked.

" okay so as you came her after a long time, the woman sitting beside you is y/n ...she is OUR sex slave but seeing her strength, we decided to keep her in our group " he explained.

I started thinking then.
* so I was sold to them for sex.... *

" anyway back to the point, we will be leaving y/n here, at this club to sexually lure him and then we can kill him. The thing is that, to take the plot back with no much stupidity, we have to get his fingerprints " namjoon countinued.

" but... Why do we have to kill him then? " I asked.

" he, on the outside pretends to be a nice person but on the Inside ,he has killed a lot of innocent lives " this time jin explained and I nodded.