PUNISHMENT PT. 3

( HEY GUYS AS I promised IMMA GONNA UPDATE PART 3 OF PUNISHMENT NOW CUZ IT'S ART LECTURE SO I DONT CARE BOUT IT.  WARNING ⚠ : 18+
ENJOY~)

JIMIN P.O.V

After cumming JIN hyung licked her pussy so clean that it was now shining. I knew exactly that after she will get ROUGH PUNISHMENT from our boss they both won't be able to taste her for weeks,so as I wanted to taste her everyday so I didn't do anything for her... just watching them having fun.

They finished ,I walked towards them n picked her by her ass n inner thighs. She was still getting wet so the pre cum was sticking to my shirt.  I went in the basement, stood on a big tile, tapped it with my foot in a small but difficult pattern n it went down. After we reached the place, I flung open the door and entered the room.

Our  BOSS was sitting on a red, comfy sofa

Our  BOSS was sitting on a red, comfy sofa...waiting for us. He noticed me and y/n n smirked. * I think y/n is gonna stay with us * u thought.

The other girls were also standing there. They all were much much ugly, fat and slit looking that my babygirl.

I put Y/N down infront of our BEST LEADER. He took her on his lap in such a position that her pussy was grinding on boss's dick.

( I think u guessed the LEADER ALREADY even before putting the pic)

He was looking at her face, boobs n that tasty pussy which partially cover by the skirt n her thin black panties.

"hey babygirl u look so sexy and cute at the same time. " he said seductively in her left ear . She shivered cuz now he was touching her already dripping wet pussy with his cold hands.

"babe I have already CHOSEN YOU NOW~ n my name is KIM NAMJOON OR U CAN CALL ME DADDY TOO~" he whispered on her lips before stappling them together.  His left hand was squeezing that big right boob.

NAMJOON P. O. V

Damn I have to admit she has a very nice body. She is not really tall but is slim enough. I had enough playing now so let's begin some nasty things ~

I put 3 fingers inside her pussy while sitting on my lap, facing me n legs on the either side of my torso. I started thrusting my fingers in her harder and faster, hitting her g-spot already. While doing this I looked at jimin.

" give me the RECORDER " I said in a demanding tone. He quickly took it out of his pant pocket and gave It to me. When I was keeping it in my pocket , Y/N cummed. I took my fingers out of that pretty Lil pink pussy n with my free hand removed the bra top. ( u werent wearing a bra.. So it is just the bra top which is now removed).

I applied the cum all over her BIG BOOB AKA GIANT STRESS BALLS.......

I M SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW.. MY MATH LECTURE IS STARTING SO I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT A GOOD UPDATE BUT I WILL POST MORE OFTEN BUT THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT CUZ U KNOW TIME, SCHOOL AND PARENTS DON'T PERMIT THIS AT ALL WHICH I ABSOLUTELY HATE ~

LOVE YOU ARMYS~💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘