STRIP CLUB

( hey guys!  I am back with another chapter but lemme warn y'all that the will be a lot of Smuts ahead which will not be of BTS... So read at ur own risk
Warning ⚠ : 18+)

Y/N P. O. V

" you better not betray us!  " yoonji said smiling

" never!  " I said. I don't know whether I'm saying the truth or no.

I smiled at her warmly.

" yoonji we have to train her so you may go " yoongi spoke

( lets assume y'all finished ur breakfast)

" nope I will see her getting trained " when she said that jimin went out.

" okay as you wish " yoongi shrugged and went out too

Yoonji was about to go behind him but I held her wrist. She looked at me confused

" what your age? " I asked her, tilting my head a Lil to my right side.

" oops sorry to not tell, I am 24 " she said with a 😅 face

" Hehe that's good then " I said and she asked why?

" so I can call you unnie " I smiled, which she returned  with another question, ' what's ur age then?? '

" I'm 20 " I said ,she nodded and then we both went out.

***

I was just looking out of the window until someone threw something at my head.

" Aishhh " I took the pack from the floor and looked at the person who was laughing silently.

It was none other than jin who burst into laughter when he saw my angry face.

I looked at the pack and it had a leather dress in it.

" what was this for?  " I asked holding the pack in mid air infront of jin

" well come with me and you will know " with that he walked upstairs and I followed him after letting out a sigh.

We reached the end if the top floor on the right.

Jin opened the door and we both went in. I saw jungkook, yoongi and jimin standing there looking at us.

" we waited for long enough, let's start now then " yoongi spoke, making me ask "what? "

" as you see in this place, we can psychically train you " yoongi pointed around the room.

(imagine each Of the equipment was different)

" sawwry Eh sawwry " I said the cheong song yi style  and then again held the pack up

" and what am I supposed to do with this? " I asked

" it's a leather suit but different from before just wear it and lets begin " jimin said.

" infront of y'all?  " I said, raising my eyebrow.

" yes " jin said and started undoing the buttons if my shirt.

" wow wow hold on I can do it " I said trying to stop him but obviously he didn't.

By now he already took off my shirt, exposing my black lace bra.

" yeah I know very well you can do it but it takes time. " he said looking at my chest,hungrily.

" Jin hyung we all know she has a nice bust but now move! " jungkook finally spoke up pushing jin away from infront if me.

" this brat,i swear " jin mumbled which I could hear and I chuckled.

Jungkook ,this time didn't remove my bra but with no warning pulled my shorts down.

" no panties? This view is more breathing taking then the one with that Shit on " jungkook said and started licking my pussy.

Before I could do anything, yoongi and jimin both pulled him away from me.

" we are here for training, not sex " jimin said smacking jungkook's head

I realized someone put something on my body. It was yoongi who was attaching the leather cloth to my body.

" wear this, quick " he said in a low voice and I nodded.

I removed my bra throwing it in a box next to the door and quickly wore the outfit.

I took a look in the mirror and well.....
It looks nice to me

( ik guys this is a swimsuit but think if it as leather thing  and yes, remember when I told you to bare with my stupid logics? Yes this is one if it)

" great now that y/n's done ,lets start with the training " yoongi spoke

everyone agreed and and then i went to them.

jungkook clapped once to get everyone's attention to him.

" so y/n ,mind do 20 pushups? " he asked raising an eyebrow

" duh thats easy...can i do 30 instead? " i sked and they all looked me as if i am covered with gold.

" you can? " yoongi asked beside me

" of course i can...like is it difficult? "  i asked him back raising an eyebrow myself

" oh no no ....go ahead do it " he said and i immeadiately got in the pushups position and started doing 30 of them at once.

after 1 and a half minute i finished it and stood up,looking at their shocked faces.

" what? " i asked but they all slowly nodded their head from side to side

" i dont think so their is a need to be this shocked....it was easy... " i said shrugging

they all came back to their senses and looked at me as if i am crazy.

" how can you do it so easily? " jungkook asked ,folding his hands over his chest

" i am doing this since i was 13 " i said

" okay lets do something else now " yoonji spoke coming in the room.

we all looked at her.

" omo yoonji did you see ? she could do 30 pushups at once? " jimin asked ,running towards her.

" yes,i could see that as i have eyes( yoongi's savegeness has always been passed to yoonji) and she could do it because her physical health is very strong " she said ,making me sigh

" at least you know.... " i said ,and then we smiled at each other

LOVE= INFINITE 😘💜