Jealous Punishment

Y/n P.O.V

Namjoon was fucking me so good I couldn't hold my moans and grunts back.

It made my ex even more angry so I told namjoon to go harder.

He swung me and pinned me on the table and kept going.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" You jealous? " I asked my ex bending a lil to reach his level.

" Fuck that..my dick is bigger " he said and I smirked.

" You know I was loyal but you broke my trust or otherwise we could have been together and you could have been able to touch all this " I said seductively touching my body.

" Huh? "

" You really wanna touch this? "

" Yes ! "

" Look at you ,horny bitch " I cursed at him.

" Please...just once " I smirked at him again.

" Here " I lifted up my shirt till my boobs were visible.

He looked at them and hungrily started massaging them.

" Enough " I scoffed and shot him in the head with the gun in the back pocket.

" Useless trash " I kicked his body away and walked to the main gate.

~*~* time skip to office~*~*

I was in the washroom washing my hands when the door bursted open and in walked Jimin.

" What do you think you were doing huh? " He said pinning me against the wall.

" What ?" I raised my eyebrows.

" Letting that shit touch YOUR BOOBS and you letting him do it?"

" I was just playing" I rolled my eyes.

" Playing huh? " Jimin suddenly unzipped my pants and they slid down.

" This is what you get for letting trash touch your boobs which belong to us " he suddenly slid a vibrator in me and took up my pants ,zipping them back.

He gave a tap on my pussy saying " you will regret this " with that he went out and told me to follow him.

We went to the 1st floor. Suddenly I felt the vibrator move making me grab jimin's hand.

" F-fuck stop it! " He increased the speed making my press my legs together.

" Poor you ..can't even take off your pants in front of many ppl " he smirked looking at my state. He luckily stopped the vibrator and started walking .

" Fuck I am needy " I whispered under my breath and started following him.

We went to a room filled with files. Jimin picked up the new looking ones and we went to the meeting room.

I sat on my chair waiting for the remaining two employees.

Suddenly the vibrator started moving again making me pull my chair closer under the table and put my hand on my covered pussy and rubs it.

I looked at Jimin who was enjoying it on the other side on the table.

" Mmm~ " I quitely moaned.

~*~* time skip, at house~*~*

" Okay so we have a mission to be completed after 5 days " namjoon said.