SEXY DRAMA!

YOONGI P. O. V

I broke the kiss but y/n cupped my cheeks and kissed me roughly.

" handsome man~ ! " she said breaking the kiss and looking at my eyes.

I dragged her out and put her in the car.

" why are you so thin yet so damn heavy! " I complained and went up again for helping the other members.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

I was with y/n in her room. She was so drunk.. But her liquor tolerance was quite high.

Suddenly she pushed me on the bed and pinned my hands on the either side of my head.

" Fuck you look so hot ~! " she sexily said.

" y/n your pussy was litrally paining days ago.. We can't have sex " I explained to her but who listens?

" a random man who is now dead, licked my pussy, fucked me and in general we had rough sex and here I am.. I know this hottie and still he won't Fuck me! " she whined.

" Fuck, y/n.. slut! Now don't regret if I Fuck you until you bleed " I whispered while grinding my erection against her opening.

" Ahhhhhhhh ~ daddy~ " she moaned

She removed her coat and threw it across the room. She then slowly took off the bra top and started opening the buttons of her shorts.

" not now~ " she said and stood up on the floor. She shorts and panties fell down leaving her naked.

" first! You should punish me daddy~ for giving my pussy to other men "

" as you wish my dirty kitten ! Now get on all 4 " she did what I said. Now her ass up in the air with her face down.

I spanked her making her moan.

" I didn't tell you to enjoy it " I said and made the spanks painful.

After around 25 painful spanks, I sat back.

" can I please daddy? " she desperately asked.

" sure, my wild kitty! " I smirked and unzipped his pants and took off his boxers.

I crawled above him and rubbed the tip of his Dick on my wet entrance.

" Ahhhhh Fuck it feels so...! " I moaned out.

" just ride me! " yoongi grunted

" no daddy! " I said and started rubbing his tip on clit.

" Aahhhh " we both moaned. Suddenly yoongi kissed me and banged his cock in my pussy making me scream in the kiss.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I wore my clothes and went out and saw yoongi.

" hey! "

" oh hi y/n..you know what you should not moan that loud.. I barely slept last night "

" damn.. Okay " I went down with a embrassed face.

" WHO THE FUCK WAS MOANING SO LOUD LAST NIGHT! " I heard tae shout .

" that was y/n " yoonji said. "she was fucking with yoongi the whole night "

" I COULDN'T SLEEP CUZ OF YOU BOTH " taehyung accused me and yoongi.

" y/n nice outfit.. I like that keyboard " jungkook said beside.

" typing on this must be fun " he started poking the buttons

" typing on this must be fun " he started poking the buttons.. And my boobs behind them.

" I have got boobs! "

" are they are amazing " he played with them until I unzipped his pants and grabbed his Dick under the table making let out a small moan but no one payed attention to us cuz they were talking ,loudly.

" why is this so hard " I teased him and rubbed his cock up and down.

" Shit..yeah like that I am b-bout to c-cum " he whispered and when he got closer, I left it like that.

" y/n- "

" shush... We will do it somewhere in nature " I put his underwear back on him and zipped his pants.

***

" let's take a walk y/n? " jungkook asked and I smiled as a yes.

" y/n, there's someone you need to punish in the basement! " jimin yelled making me stop and I hear jungkook groan.

" who is it and why me? "

" y/n this is just for the experience, you know... " jimin said making me smirk.

" okay lemme just see who it is. "

" y/n but I wanna-" I cut jungkook off.

" later my body is all yours ..fuck it as much as you want and as hard as you want " I whispered is his ear and gave his clothes Dick a gentle yet rough rub.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" y/n.. Beat the guy with this... "namjoon handed me a bat and I walked in the room which was In the middle of the basement.

I walked over to the whimpering man and stared at him. My eyes slightly widen as I see who it was.

" you? WTF are you doing here? " I yell. He was my ex boyfriend (surprise) studying in the same school as me. But one day, when he was about to put his Dick inside me.. A slut called me... Yes, he cheated on me. But me being me, I moved on in just a few days.

" y-y/n?"

" babe ,*hits his stomach with the bat*how was it, cheating on me? " anger now took control over me. He spat some blood out as he answered.

" y/n, I didn't.. I didn't want to...she forced me to have sex with her... " he lied which made me slap his face real hard.

" so now you are lying ,Huh, even after she told me clearly that you love each other like fucking hell? " I started beating him real bad.

" y-y/n ... That's enough... " namjoon stopped me with quite some difficultly .

" watch this bastard " I kissed namjoon right in front of my ex and placed his one hand on my breast and the other on my hip.

" Fuck off! Don't touch her! " he yelled with the energy I left with him. I pulled back from a shocked namjoon.

" and what if I told you we had sex a multiple times? " I smirked

" no I know you didn't! "

" watch me. " I said as I unzipped my pants and removed my shirt and bra. Namjoon, who couldn't resist the sight of me being nearly naked, slammed me on the wall beside us and started fingering me as I moaned.

" don't! " my ex yelled but who cares.

" fa-faster d-daddy " namjoon gripped my one boob and kissed me as he thrusted even more faster earning angry growls from my ex.