PARTY!

Y/N P. O. V

I went down to see namjoon talking with jin.

" hey! Should we leave for the company? " I asked.

" oh yeah sure! " he said and went out with me and jin also.

We sat in the car while I fixed my coat.

~*~* time skip~*~*

I was sitting in the office with namjoon while jin went to washroom.

" y/n can you supervise while I see how you do it? " namjoon asked. I looked up from my feet to him and nodded . We both got up and went out from me to supervise the employees.

I actually know really a lot about finance so it's easy, for me! I went to the desk where a new employee sat.

" good morning Ms.Lee, how's your 3rd day in this office? " I asked her with a sweet smile.

" oh good morning mam! I am alright, I was just completing the meeting info " she replied with a smile too

" that's good then, you are working hard and continue it. I will take my leave now " I said patting her shoulder and giving her a last smile before walking to another desk.

" Mrs. Choi, how are we doing? " I asked with a sweet smile again.

" oh I am fine, and you? " asked the elder with a smile.

" I am fine too, and how's work going? " I asked

" it's going nice and fast " she replied.

" glad to hear that. The faster you finish,the faster you go home " I said with a smile and she nodded. I walked to a desk in the corner when I heard namjoon speak.

" attention guys! " namjoon spoke with professionally.

Everyone left what they were doing and looked at him including me.

" I just came here to ask how is the new supervisor Ms.Min ?" he said, lifting his hand to point at me and then put it behind his back again.

" she's really nice and professional " said Mrs. Choi with a smile. A small smile formed on my lips due to the compliment.

" that's nice hear, does everyone else agree? " namjoon asked.

" yes, sir!" everyone said in unison.

" thats what I wanted to hear .y/n !come I have some other work for you! " namjoon said looking at me

" okay sir" I said, bowed once to all the employees and walked out with namjoon.

" y/n you are doing really a great job! " he complimented while walking with me.

" thanks " I smiled at him. And that's when a girl approached us. She was shorter than me with long blonde hair and green eyes.

" Mr. Kim here, the work is done. " she said holding some files forward for namjoon to take it.

" oh good then, come in my office to explain me the details " he said with a uninterested tone.

" yes sir! " she nodded excitedly and ran to the office's direction.

" let's go to the office too " namjoon said and I nodded. We walked towards the elevator and went up.

We entered the office to see that woman again,standing beside the table.

" oh sir! " she said excited while namjoon sat on his chair. I noticed that her first 3 were unbuttoned exposing her cleavage/chest.

" start " namjoon said . She ,widening her shirt a Lil bent down and started explaining the things to namjoon.

* tch, what a SLUT * I thought scoffing mentally. I know I have had sex with unknown men too but at least I did that for saving my life.

" okay thank you, you may leave this here and go " namjoon said once she finished explaining.

" but sir~" she seductively said and walked closer to namjoon while unbuttoning her shirt.

* WTF? Am I invisible? * I thought looking at myself.

" this is a work place Virginia, not a nightclub. " namjoon said firmly but i noticed he was getting uncomfortable.
Oh so her name's Virginia.

" but I know you can't resist me, I will be just as good as in bed as I am in work " she said taking her shirt off exposing her thin red lace bra.

" and on top of it, you know a lot of men have been pleasured by me, I can do that to you also. I can give you as much as you want after we eat each other " Virginia continued shamelessly. She then even sat on namjoon's lap, touching his Dick and slowly taking her skirt up. Namjoon wasn't looking well to me so I went to them and pushed her off his lap.

" excuse me! He's my boyfriend ! " I said, sitting on namjoon's lap and hugging his neck.

" but he doesn't likes you! He only wants to have perfect sex with me and only I can give him that! Right Joon? " she blabbed

" but you see Ms.Slut, he proposed me and I accepted it. Then we also had a Lotta sex~! Or should I say we made love to each other?  He loves me like anything, right babe? " I asked looking at namjoon.

" of I do love my baby " namjoon luckily played along.

" i-immposible.. THEN PROVE IT! " she said in disbelief and tears started forming in her eyes. I smirked and kissed namjoon with visible gentle love. I could hear her sobbing,so I kissed him more deeply and then broke it to see a crying Virginia.

" n-no no.. ITS NOT TRUE! "she yelled.

" VIRGINIA YOU ARE FUCKING FIRED! " namjoon yelled and pressed a button which caused the guards to come in and take her away.

" thanks for the help! " namjoon thanked me.

" no need BTW who was that crazy bitch? " I asked disgusted

LOVE = INFINITE😘💜

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

PLZ VOTE!