FLIRTING

Y/N P. O. V

I was looking at the door when I felt a hand touch my ass. I immediately got who did it but decided to play more . I pushed his hand away. I felt him smirk and again squeezed my ass.

This time, with confidence, I took his hand gently and turned to him.

" babe, why are you doing this? " I started flirting, smirking ,placing his hand on my waist .

" you are really sexy " he said, his hand slowly going up my waist.

" I know baby " I flirted back, unbuttoning a first few buttons of his shirt. He suddenly rubbed my clothed pussy .

" n-no not h-" before I could say anything further the elevator stopped.
The lights were still on but the elevator stopped.

" how about we take this a little further, daddy? " I don't know what happened to me but I just wanted to do this.

" how my princess ? " he seductively said. I took his other hand and placed it on my boob and squeezed it.

" like it? "

" Fuck I am hard "

With that, his hand removed my boob from inside the top and started kissing my nipple.

" daddy~*grunt* "

He opened the buttons of my tight pant,makimg it fall. He kissed all the way down .

" why have you worn such panties? An no bra? " he questioned. I smirked.

" I want you to taste me

" I want you to taste me... So I thought.. Why not keep it open? "

" my dear slutty " with that he kissed my clit and my pussy.

" daddy should reward you for letting me do this to you! " he said and started tounge Fucking me.

After sometime, I cummed in his mouth. I never realized when his switched his big cock with his tounge.

" jump kitten "

I jumped and held he my ass.

" daddy you are big~ " I moaned

" fck you are really tight " he said and pinned me to the wall of the elevator.

He started thrusting and played and kissed my boobs.

***

I had cummed many times but he refused to take his Dick out. It actually felt good.

Suddenly, while still having sex in the elevator, the door of the elevator opened.

Over this playboy's shoulder I saw a angry yoongi.

I decided to act and started fake panting.

" stop it! Please don't rape me! " I said to this guy. He didn't pay attention and just went on. Yoongi came in while the door closed.

" FUCK OFF " he said pucnching this guy! I quickly wore everything and went to the yoongi who was pucnching that guy quite hard until he started bleeding.

" hey gimme this " I said taking a gun out from yoongi's pocket.

Without a second word , I shot the man in his stomach.

" you woman! H-how can y-you! " he yelled.

" let's take him out yoongi " I said. Yoongi nodded, understanding what I meant. The door opened and yoongi dragged him to a men's toilet nearby.

I went in too and pointed the gun straight at the man's head.

" if you tell me your name, I would let you go~ " I smirked.

" Adamson... It's my name... Now please let me go " he said trying to stop the bleeding in his stomach.

" well all those who fucked? Or raped me should die. And bold of you to assume I will let you go that easily. Plus you aren't trynna scream and that's - *shots the man in the head* stupid of you! " I completed my sentence.

" now where  do we put this Shit? " yoongi asked.

" put him in one of the stalls. " I said going closer to yoongi and putting his gun back..

" what if they find this? " he questioned

" Hehe they will find this by next morning "

***

Me and yoongi cleaned ourselves and went to the rooftop.

( imagine there is a table in between and credits to Btsarmykhushi for finding this pic for me! )

The food was already ready with a few bottles of wine.

I sat there beside yoongi.

" wtf took you so long? " yoonji asked

" nothing.. Just met someone I didn't really want to " I said looking at yoongi while smirking as he smirked back.

" okay.... I guess "

" so let's drink!  " taekook said excited at the same time, raising their glasses.

We all did the same.

" CHEERS! " we yelled while standing up and banged the glasses together.

" nice I have y/n this time or I would have to sit alone listening to your bullshit! " yoonji said making us laugh.

" wow I taught my sister the right swag words " yoongi proudly said sipping on his wine.

" yoongi hyung it's still wrong tho " jungkook complained like a baby.

" says the one who always curses for small things " Hoseok and namjoon said at the same time.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

YOONGI P. O. V

we had finished with our small party but... These all idiots were way too drunk. Only I was not drunk so I decided to lead all of them to the car and Drive home myself.

I first made y/n stand up but there...

" yoongi ahhhhh ~ you look so cute you know! " she said in a completely drunken state while pinching my cheeks.

But I felt so different with her...she makes me feel really good around her.

" yoongiiiiiiiiiiiii~ are you ignoring me?! " she said with half closed eyes and gripping my jaw.

I looked at her squinting my eyes.

" are you for real? "

She sheepishly smiled and kissed me gently.

* y/n stop making me feel like this..i can't fall for you... * I thought, breaking the kiss.

LOVE = INFINITE😘💜