BUSINESS PT. 2

Y/N P. O. V

As soon as we made eye contact I asked namjoon....

" well this outfit looks like an office wear... Are we going to some office kind of place?  " I asked

" yes we r going to are company " he answered professionally

" alright let's go? " I asked while he nodded.

I started walking down sassily .

NAMJOON P. O. V

I mentally chuckled at how comfortable she is us ,the top mafias.
She is just herself not caring about the thing if we are dangerous or not.... I like it....

~*~*TIME SKIP TO THE COMPANY~*~*

NAMJOON P. O. V
so in the car I had explained her all the rules,etiquettes etc...

I got down from the car with y/n beside me, standing confidently

" so do what I told you to " I whispered and she obeyed, immediately putting her right hand around my left arm.

We went directly to my cabin with a confident walk.

As soon as we reached in, I kept my coat on the sofa/couch and looked at y/n

" see,i have brought u here to help me with my work and supervise the work of the employees " I said

" well... I m not really good at this but one thing for sure that after some time I will eventually become average at this kinda stuff " she determinedly said.

~*~*time skip to afternoon ~*~*

NAMJOON P. O. V

Today was her first day at work by she was really excellent!

Now we have already reached home and we have to go to a mission.

I saw y/n approaching the place where I was standing. I hope she understands....

" y/n can you plz come here?  " I called her.

She quickly ran up to me and looked at me with a 'what is it ' look.

" well today we have a mission and we need to use you as a bait " I said and she nodded.

" so here's the plan...  " I explained

~*~*time skip to 12 a.m ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

According to the plan, I have to wear really revealing clothes but I m really excited for my 1st small mission.

Today we actually have to take down two people. Hoseok and jin will respectively take them down.

So now I m getting ready, wearing normal clothes cuz I will be changing in the car.

I quickly wore the dress and went down to see the others already ready!

" let's go?!  " I yelled ,making them look at me, shocked.

" why so excited? " yoongi asked

" well I like such things " I said

" even giving ur body to other men? " he again questioned

" well no but in the end Imma gonna die anyway " I said in a 'Duh' tone.

" k enough talk! Tae did you get the dress? And others did u get the weapons and documents? "namjoon asked and everybody nodded

I wore the heels kept at the main door and followed the other to a big car(not a limo but it was quite big)

Once we got in, yoongi removed the weapons in the big back seat and started checking them.

Tae gave me the dress and I took is out just to see....

( no sweater or coat, just the bra)

" are you fucking kidding me? " I asked all of them with a an eyebrow raised

" yes!  Now quick! Put that on, we are about to reach" namjoon hurriedly said

" wow I wasn't expecting this... "I said in tiny and started trying to remove my clothes.

I got the top of successfully but my bra was a problem. I had to remove it while sitting so yeah...

TAEHYUNG P. O. V

at the corner of my eyes I saw y/n struggling with her bra.

I unhooked it and removed the straps, making it fall off her boobs and on her lap.

She covered her chest and looked at me, shocked.

" what? I have seen u naked a lot of times! " I cooly said

Jungkook who was sitting beside y/n, minding his own business looked at us,same with the others but Joon looked at the road again cuz he was driving.

" Boi, vminkook plz help her change quickly! " namjoon said making all of us smirk

Jungkook threw her red bra back making it fall on yoongi's face who just was just unbothered by it,letting the cloth fall on the seat.

" let's not make y/n tired and do everything for her" jimin suggested coming in the middle seat.

Without wasting anytime, me, kook and jimin removed all of her clothes, leaving her naked.

" why are you wet? " jimin asked

Y/n looked away embarrassed but came face to face with me.

Not leaving the chance, I kissed her, deep and rough.

Y/N P. O. V

tae was kissing me until I felt a slap down there.
I broke the kiss to see an angry jimin looking at me.

" clean it for her " taehyung said to Jikook and turned my face towards him

Here I m kissing taehyung's sweet lips while jungkook and jimin are giving me so much of currents down there,licking my gates so well.

Three of them later stopped and put the clothes on me.

" we are here " namjoon said parking the car.

( guys! I just felt like updating here so I did!)

LOVE=INFINITE😘💜