Last One

(Warning ⚠ : 18+)

Y/N P. O. V

" ran away from that house. That day my best friend was gonna leave to Europe. She was really very rich but was also kind enough to take me with her. Her mom too, has always treated me well like my own mom. When I was with her, I worked with her cuz her father was in the same job so I got experience from that. Then one day, my mom met at a hotel in summer so she persuaded me to come with her so I did. But when I came back here, I stayed in a separate house which I bought with my own money. I even got a job here so I was happy. My old friends, I met them also and we had a lot of fun. Then few weeks later y'all kidnapped me and the rest you know. " I told him

" how do you speak so fast? Doesn't your throat hurt? " he asked chuckling.

" it doesn't... I really love to talk to ppl who I am comfortable with so yeah.. " I said and then turned my attention to the moon.

" so why did you let us have so much of sex with you? And the other men too? " he said turning to me.

" as I said before, it doesn't matter anymore.. Plus if it has to happen like this then it will anyway... " I said with no emotion.

" y/n , I don't know it you know this or not but you are really strong compares to other normal ppl " he complimented.

" thanks... "

~*~*time skip ~*~*

After 2 hrs of non-stop talking with yoongi, we came home.

He was unlocking the door and it was still dark.

~*~* 6 days later ~*~*

I was getting ready in the changing room for the last one . Yes, I was at the club getting ready for serving sex...

God I really don't know why I am doing this but I am...

I then was wearing this..

In these days when they sent me here, I got so used to having sex with so much of playboys that I just don't

In these days when they sent me here, I got so used to having sex with so much of playboys that I just don't.. Okay I really don't how to express this feeling now .

I then wore the red heels with a knee length panty hose. I was doing my make up in the mirror while I heard the other women speaking.

" you see that slut behind us? Yesterday I saw she was litrally fucked my 5 big men, back-to-back " that girl 1 said to the other.

" yeah..her legs are so open for every men on the planet. Her pussy is so always filled with overflowing cum" girl 2 said changing her clothes. I got angry and was about to make a move when namjoon spoke in my ear.

" y/n.. Don't do anything..i will handle that later " he spoke, rage in his voice.
I agreed and continued to put on the makeup. Yes, it was true that I have been fucked by so many men in these days but none were are target except for today.

And what happened last time? Well that is a story kept for later.

I walked out, ignoring the two butches looking at me and straight went to the room where the man had booked with me ,as his today's sex partner.

I went in the room to find him sitting on the bed. As soon as he saw me, he said..

" dance " . I knew what this meant and spread my legs into a W shape. Doing all the sexy, seductive, dirty dance steps which I was taught,he said after 10 mins..

" hmm come to daddy " he said spreading his legs and leaning back. I sat on his lap and unzipped his pants.

" pleasure me, you dirty who're " he said, this actually turned me on cuz he looked really hot so. I know I am being a stupid SLUT.

I started massaging his clothed balls and he started moaning, while gripping my boob. I threw my head back and started moaning.

" MORE! " he grunted. I threw his pants and boxer across the room and started stroking his Dick slowly while circling my thumb slowly on the tip.

He grabbed both my boobs and laid me on top of him. I still rubbed his cock but in a faster pace. Suddenly his flipped me, now I was under him.

He kissed me, rough for a minute and then went down to my nipples. He bit one and pinched the other one making me let out a loud moan and push my hips up. My pussy slightly touched his tip, he felt this and lowered his lower body for his cock tip to touch my heat.

He was still biting my nipples when he suddenly banged himself in me. I let out a moan-scream. He then took himself out and I whined feeling empty.

" d-daddy.. I want i-it " I moaned out.

" what SLUT?  " he asked tracing my nipples

" I want your huge dick in me! " I said, holding his shaft in my hands.

" not so fast, dirty whore " he said and started kissing my stomach and went down to my clit. I rubbed it with his thumb is a fast face and kissing my pussy. My legs automatically spread more and he took the right one on his shoulder. Spreading it more, he started biting my bud

" you're so wet for me " he said and I whimpered. He then put 3 fingers inside me and started thrusting so fast. After sometime, I cummed without his permission and then he added a 4th finger. 2 minutes later I again cummed

" I didn't tell you to release without my permission, kitten~... Now regret this " he said and suddenly pushed himself all the way down in me. He thrusted fast and rough.

My walls, after sometime, started clenching around him.

" DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CUM! " he yelled slapping my boob.

" d-daddy b-but I n- " before I could say anything further, he banged himself in and out of me while kissing my neck.... More like biting.

" Fuck this feels so- Arghh " he said shooting himself inside me and I couldn't hold my cum is me anymore so I splashed it after him.

" FUCKING BITCH RIDE ME UNTIL THAT TIGHT PUSSY OF YOURS RIPS APART! " he yelled and changed our positions so I was now on top.

" d-daddy i-i c-ant " I sorta fake pleaded. He pinned me under him and gave my pussy a hard slap and again banged his long Dick in me.

" RIDE ME WHORE " he yelled. Without another word,  I started bouncing on him like a ball. He, with one hand slapped my ass and with the other played with my boobs.

" Fuck " he released again in me and then tore apart my bra. He again pushed me under him and started eating my cum down there.

( sorry for the late update!  I will update more soon!)

LOVE = INFINITE 💜😘