Sex Needs

Y/n POV

We managed to get what we needed and escape from there.

In the car , I was sitting between Jimin, Yoongi and jungkook . I asked Jimin for his phone and started seeing freaky tiktoks.

* Fuck I am needy* I thought rubbing my legs together. Yoongi and jungkook immediately seemed to notice it and looked at me.

" Your pussy needs our juicy dicks? " Jungkook asked smirking.

" Fuck I would love to " Jimin who noticed us smirked too.

" My cock here will help you too " he said and started removing his pants. The other two did the same.

Namjoon, taehyung and Jin who were in fron of us noticed us.

" In the car seriously? " Jin said.

" Nah in the back seat " yoongi replied.

Hoseok was driving and yoonji was sleeping soundly beside the driver's seat.

" I'm ready "jungkook and Jimin said as yoongi added a 'me too'.

I took off everything I had on and threw it below my feet.

Jimin and jungkook attacked either of my boobs and yoongi took me on top of him. He slid his length in me and started pumping.

" Fuck...you are p-perfectly tight...take my cock in like that...ahhh " yoongi moaned making my pussy wetter than it already was .

" Oh you d-dont know h-how much I l-love that dirty t-talk of yours " I seductively said in his ear.

" This is soft " jungkook said massaging my boob and Jimin on the other hand had his one hand on my boob and the other on my bare ass squeezing it hard.

" Fuck " jungkook cursed and started teasing my clit with the tip of his dick .

" Don't tease me..." I moaned at grabbed his dick , circling the tip with my thumb.

Jimin , now had left my breast and was just watching them bounce due to yoongi's hard thrust.

" Fuck I wanna cuuum " I grunted.

" Cum you slut...let it flow down my dick " yoongi thrusted a few more times and my juices burst out .

" Come here " jungkook pulled me on top of him while I saw Jimin duck down and suck my cum off yoongi's cock.

" Ready babygirl? You are gonna ride me like never before" jungkook traced his hands up my ass , gripping my boobs and I Positioned him at my small hole .

I took it in and started bouncing on it .

" Fuck you are so good at sex " he groaned.

He started licking my left boob while playing with the right. He bit my nipple making me go crazy.

" Fuccck I love your tightness ...I could fuck all night all ..making you cum non stop " he rubbed my ass and clit while alternatly sucking my nipples.

" Can I cum daddy? " I smirked.

" Not right now kitten...hold it ." Suddenly I felt a slap on my ass.

I realized it was taehyung .

Soon I cummed without telling jungkook.

" You will regret this, dirty whore "
He let go me as I was passed to Jimin.

" Hey wet pussy "

" Thats what needs you inside me. " I wasted no time and started fucking with him.

I saw taehyung climb in the back seat and suck jungkook's cock.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached our mansion so I quickly wore my bra and yoongi helped me with my panties and pants.

We all went in and to our different rooms but Yoonji stopped me.

" heyy come with me " she pulled me to her room.

" what happened? " I asked her as she locked the door.

" I have some dresses which I would like to give you "

She got a bunch of long gowns and short dresses and threw them on the bed and picked up a silver long gown .

" try this " she handed it to me.

I was heading to the bathroom but she said to change in the room only since there was water all over the floor.

I took off my clothes leaving myself only in a bra and my panties.

" whooooa you have a pretty hot body huh! " she kinda teased me and started squishing my boobs.

" heyyy those are my boobs "

" these are so like a stress ball " She couldn't stop squishing them. We both chuckled .

" whats with my breasts...everyone wants to touch them "

I wore the dress and let yoonji say how it looked.

" you look sexy!!!!!! " Like that I tried all the other dresses.

" these all hug you in right places. " she threw all of them at my face.

" take them " " thnx gurrrrllll" I went out in just my bra and underwear bc I was too lazy to wear my clothes and everyone has seen my half naked or naked.

I put them in the closet and went to the kitchen.

" wanna swim a little? " I heard jungkook's voice.

" sure " I smirked.

I quickly went to my room and wore something that would trigger jungkook.

" perfect " I went out and bend over the bars and told jungkook to come meet me at the swimming pool.

" tf is that? " He said looking at my outfit.

" its hot..And I wanna trigger your jungcock " I put my hands inside his shorts and rubbed his erected member.

" fuck y/n.. stop teasing me " I took my hand out and pushed him in the pool.I jumped in myself and wrapped myself around jungkook with his nails digging in my ass.

" pool sex huh? " I smirked

" yes " I said As I started taking his pants off as he pushed me against the wall and wrapped my legs higher and started eating me out.

" I like the fact you keep this open for me to taste " he panted

" its all free for y'all "

" and yet you let other men fuck your pretty little pussy "

" its all pleasure " I grunted as he roughly ate me.

" oh trust me ..we all can make this lil hole drip with cum like a waterfall and rip it apart.... "

" do it then..show me " i said making him smirking

" tonight we will "

He entered me giving me pain and pleasure. Biting my nipples ,massaging all the right places...fuck this is heaven in hell