JIMIN ONE-SHOT (not a part of the ff)

( hey guys today I m seriously extra excited for my baby mochi's birthday
Anyway enjoy this one-shot
WARNING ⚠ :18+ )

Y/N P. O. V

I m running through this dense forest for minutes now but I m not able to find any oh my friends! I m seriously panicking rn... Cuz I m really scared. It's late evening and the sun is about to set down. If I either don't find my friends or a safe place then I m sure I m getting eaten by wolves.

A/N P. O. V

Yesterday that was Saturday... U and ur friends had planned to go out to the forest nearby ur city. Your parents never knew cuz they were overseas for business.

The plan was that y'all would leave our houses early in the morning like around 4 and then you guys meet at the bus- stop. From the bus-stop, y'all will go to the forest with y/n's car. Yes, y/n was 19 so she had the legal authority to drive. When u all would have reached the forest, u guys never had the plan to go in the depths of the beautiful yet deadly dense forest.

But you guys had run out of food so someone had to go a little deep into the forest and bring some supplies of food. Y/N was the one who had knowledge about forest plants and how to be safe in there.

But while u were coming back with the food supplies in ur small black bag, u lost the way.

You tried screaming your friends name but it didn't work as wood throws back loud sounds. Yes, rn the place u had been was surrounded by tall and thick wood trees. Not like there were only wood trees but the others were just too tall or some too short. Some thin and others thick.
You could barely run now cuz u had run out of energy. U had lost hopes of finding the right path which will lead to u to your friends or finding at least a small house.

Y/N P. O. V

The sky was getting darker by every passing minute now. My legs had already given up but I had no wish to die. I kept on running and running and running like a lost puppy .

( the forest was like this but imagine the path wasn't there) ----------------------------

----------------------------

Here I m... Running for now nearly half hour. The sky was completely dark now and my legs were now numb cuz of the coldness. I was wearing a skirt and a simple top.