PARTY PT. 2

Y/N P. O. V

" you see for business, my parents had set up my marriage with her. They didnt know that she just likes to have sex with men but I knew this as I did a proper background check on her. I refused her but then after a few months my parents told me that their company was in loss and she had to work here. Ever since then she has been clinging to me and now, today cuz of you I got a reason to fire her "
Namjoon explained .

" okay.. But namjoon... " I wanted ask him something 

" yeah? " he said going to some paper work

" can I meet my parents today? " I asked

" okay that was direct but why is that? " he asked.

" I just have some work to be done with them and don't worry you or your men can come with me! " I spoke in a cold tone.

" okay.. Do you need something else? " he asked

" yeah.. A loaded gun " I said.

" what?! " he asked with wide eyes. I smiled

" yep " I said.

" okay "

~*~* time skip ~*~*

The office just ended and it was afternoon.. Around 4.

" y/n .. Here's the gun.. The other members would already be hiding there " namjoon said handing me the gun.

Yes, we reached our parents house while I hid the gun behind my back

I rung the doorbell.

" EOMMA! ITS ME! " I yelled with a creepy smile spread across my face.

" omo you're here! " she said with a sweet smile, opening the door.

" yeah I am where's that motherfucker?" I asked coldly referring to my father.

" y/n you shou-"

" I FUCKING ASKED WHERE'S THAT MAN " I yelled and walked in the house. Someone grabbed my hair and punched my shoulder blade.

" is this how you call your father?! " yes,it was him as expected.

" dad.. Its actually a disgrace to call you my dad but I came here to pay you back for all the beatings " I said with a smirk and shot his hand

" AHHHHHH ! " he yelled in pain

" Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " my mom yelled and I answered her while smile.

" eomma you know I hate him anyways and how much he has troubled us through the years so let's just end this today " I said chuckling like a psycho.

" y/n he's your father! " she said trying to stop me but I pointed my gun at her.

" don't make a move! " I said in a dangerous tone. She stopped and I turned sideways to this man who's is pain.