Chapter 10🌹

~JIMIN POV~

Yesterday and even today I cant get Y/n off my mind and not to mention I'm hella jealous that Namjoon got to hold her while she fell asleep on him yesterday due to these headaches she's been getting. She scared the crap out of me yesterday when she screamed though, I have no idea what that was about but it's been a long time since I've moved that quick to get somewhere important. These days I only move in my own time but when it comes to her, nothing can be quick enough to get to her. Just like eleven years go.

Since yesterday I had a great temptation to go see her but I thought against it. Plus myself and the others had a meeting with Eric today who was finally coming back after his three month search for his soulmate who would only be a reincarnation herself, that is if she reincarnated into a girl again but could be a man this time for all we know. Either way Eric has been searching for many years and so had we. We want to help him but no luck anywhere.

We were all gathered in the meeting room, waiting for Mark to come in with Eric since Mark was the only one that really knew where Eric was because he had to hide due to who he is.

I was so bored waiting around and in fact I lounged on the small white leather couch on the far end of the room just waiting while listening to both Jin and Jungkook bicker about who can drink the most alcohol without throwing up. I don't even know how that came but they've been arguing about it since they walked in. Namjoon was busy on his computer but there's no point in even trying to talk to him because he keeps throwing the fact that Y/n fell asleep on him in all our faces so no point. Hoseok and Taehyung were busy talking over by the projection table in the middle of the room and Yoongi was sitting in the single chair beside me on his phone doing whatever. We were all just trying to entertain ourselves since Mark and Eric were taking their sweet ass time getting here.

But the moment those double doors opened after a notification beep I immediately sat up to see the very two people we had been waiting on this whole time.

"It's about fucking time." Yoongi

I heard him mumble, standing up from the chair, putting his phone into his back pocket as I too stood up to welcome both Mark and Eric.

"Finally. What took you two so long?" Jin

Mark just glared at his brother and pushed him forward to speak. Eric just grinned yet scratched the back of his head.

"What is it so weird that I wanted to see my niece?" Eric

I kind of cringed to hear him say that even if he's not technically wrong in this life but still. It's weird.

"Eric we all know how odd that is to call Y/n that." Namjoon

He comments, getting up from his chair by the computer and coming to join us all by the projection table in the middle of the room.

"But it's true despite our past." Eric

"I still cant believe that your my brother in this life. Why must I be punished like this?" Mark

Eric turned around to look over his shoulder, giggling at Mark just to blow him a kiss.

"I love you bro." Eric

Mark just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Stop it and just update everyone on your search will you?" Mark

Eric giggled again and turned around to face everyone, dropping his smile from his face to a more serious expression.

"Right so......Look I've found nothing you guys. At this point in time I have searched every where for her and I cant find her anywhere. In the last two lives, where ever Y/n was, she was to but not this time. So with extending my search I now have to believe she may not be human in this life but a vampire or possibly a half breed. I don't know." Eric