Chapter 3🌹

~JIN POV~

I couldn't tear my sights from her from the projector in the middle of the room that's currently live feed from the security camera at the tunnel doors. She's as beautiful as ever and so grown up now, it's unbelievable, yet here she is about to enter our home which will be hers now and forever.

It feels so good to be able to have her close again. We've waited too long for this but not only is this for us but for hers too. We need her as our soulmate but yet she needs us too so we can protect her form through enemies we made year ago because of an incident that happened back when she was five. There was repercussions for that but it's not over and the best way to protect her now is to have her with us.

For the last 11 years it was best we stay far away from her but that's no good anymore. Here is where she is safe from the enemy and the disease.

Our home may not be a facility but an actual home that leads to the outside world but as long as she never steps foot outside for now then all will be well.

A smile crept upon my face to see her talking to her mom. She's so close to coming inside and I will gladly come to greet them. It's all too exciting to be honest that even the three youngest brothers of mine are bouncing around with joy which is something we don't do quiet often anymore.

She's ours, and belongs with us as always.

In the background I ignore the commotion my brothers are making as they enter the room. Spoiling my peace and quiet and even Namjoons as he furiously types away on the key pad over by the computer to one of the lords that we have in charge of one of many human rehabilitation facilities.

"She's here!!" Hoseok

I hummed but didn't take my eyes off the projection watching her now speak to Kim Hope the very girl we met weeks back and let me say is a character but we know of who she is to us and most importantly y/n.

"She's finally meeting Hope! Oh, this is gonna be so good I can't wait!" Taehyung

I chuckled to hear him get all excited again.

"Yes but we still have one more person to find." Jimin

"Yeah where ever the fuck she is." Yoongi

I sighed and finally pulled my sights from y/n to turn around and face Namjoon still not paying attention to anything anyone said.

"Namjoon! Are you done yet? We have a meeting."

He nodded and clicked on more button and groaned, throwing his head back and pushed his chair back also.

"It's done now we can all speak." Namjoon

I nodded and he stood up from his chair, pushing his glasses back up his nose and coming to join everyone around the projector table watching y/ns figure. You could tell she was confused and not in the least bit amused to be here but that's what I expected from her as well as my brothers. We know her too well.

"Okay so let's discuss this one more time. No one is to talk to her about what happened eleven years ago." Namjoon

"But what if she asks why we suddenly stopped seeing her so much?" Hoseok

Namjoon shook his head and looked down to his feet and then back to Hoseok across the table from him.

"No. We can't let her know it'll only get her even more involved and possibly in more danger. Just suck it up Hoseok and keep shush about it." Namjoon

Hoseok nodded, biting his lower lip and balling up his fists. He hates lying to y/n, we all do but out of all of us I would have to say it would have to be Hoseok or Taehyung that would most likely be the one to spill any beans to this.

"You too Taehyung. Zip it." Namjoon

He pointed to Taehyung, who gasped and pulled off this offended expression and hand over chest.

"Me? I would never." Taehyung

I scoffed as Namjoon too rolled his eyes at him. Jungkook laughed and patted Taehyungs shoulder in amusement.

"You're kidding right Tae? You and Hoseok are the best worst ones." Jungkook

Taehyung shrugged and pouted his lip like it was nothing as if he wasn't offended a few moments ago.

"So no talking of that. Check, what else?" Yoongi

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi as I did too, just to see Yoongi had already started drinking. He's been excited yet nervous about this and so he's been drinking all day but seems pretty good compared to the amount he's drank today.

"That we also don't tell y/n she's our soulmate. Not yet at least." Namjoon

I sighed dug my nails hard into the palms of my hand. I don't like that one but when I heard this earlier and he explained to why this was.

"What?! Why?!" Jimin

"Because we already have history with her in this life and according to mark she was devastated that we stopped seeing her years ago so I don't think we should add more fuel to this fire just yet." Namjoon

"But what if she finds out herself?" Jungkook

"Then so be it but for now we say nothing about it." Namjoon

I nodded and yet sighed sadly then looked at my watch to see the time.

"Well I must go because now that y/n is coming inside I want to quickly check with Butler Nim that her kitchen has enough food supplies otherwise I'll have to go out and get some more myself."

"Okay fine, we're done here anyway." Namjoon

He waved me off as I began to walk towards the door and swipe my bracelet for the door to open and allow myself to walk out. I could hear the groans coming from my brothers as I leave because I know they're all busy after this meeting anyway and I'm the only one that has the time to see y/n up close and I'm buzzing with joy to see her in person.

As I walk along the corridor, down the stairs and around a few corners to the very section of the house that will be y/n, Samuel and Hopes personal place, her scent became stronger. I could hear her heart beating already telling that she was nervous about entering this place for the first time.

Her overpowering scent in general just made me tingle all over my body and I felt more relaxed to know she's not that far away from me.

She's here in this house and I want to make sure she is safe, loved and has everything she needs.

Now it's time to greet her and see her face to face once again. This is the proper start to the rest of our lives.