Chapter 27🌹

~Y/N POV~

"Eric, I swear I'm fine."

I sighed to my uncle over the phone to which he chuckled at me.

"I know you are but your mom is a pain in the ass and keeps harassing me to ask you how you are." Eric

Rolling my eyes I switched the phone from my left hand to my right.

"Anyway, you mentioned that you'll all be back in the next two days?"

"Yep. I should have my soulmate by then since I have a plan in mind to get in and out of the building no problems. Well hopefully." Eric

Since I know a little back my past life, I know that each person in my family is also a part of that past life. Meaning I know my uncle Eric was once a former boyfriend and close friend. The boyfriend part grosses me out so I don't take the chance to bring that up. No way, yuck!

"Well hopefully things do go your way for your plan then and we can all be together again. Honestly I cant wait for you to finally find your soulmate Eric. It's about time."

"Pft, your telling me? I mean it's been so long, I cant wait but I must remain calm for tonight or it'll all go to shit." Eric

I chuckled through the phone, imagining a frown on his face judging by his low tone of voice.

"Well you better cool it then. Listen Eric I'm gonna go now but I'll see you in a few days okay?"

"Yeah sure. I'll tell your folks you said hi." Eric

Again I laughed through the phone and we said our goodbyes before I hung up and placed the phone to the side of this wooden bench I'm sitting on.

To me today it's felt like a long day so I just wanted to spend a time outside on this roof top, gazing up at the sky that was a mixture of pink and white clouds I've never seen anything like it before but it's beautiful.

My head leaned back against the back of the bench, smiling at the sky's beauty.

Thankfully this is a place I can get close to being outside. There's plants and flowers here I can be around and if it rains I could feel the rain drops on my skin. It's not raining now but it's nice to know I can actually feel it rain when that day comes.

"Hey could I join you?"

I jolt up in my seat and looked over towards the voice just to see Taehyung standing close by, smiling down at me with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his brown trousers.

"Sure."

I patted the space next to me, scooting over one space for him to sit beside me. Taehyung took the invitation and sat down beside me just to look up at the sky like I was. He must of been watching me before making his presence known.

I looked up too and for a couple minutes at least, neither one of us said anything to each other. Just in silence enjoying one another's company. I may have horrible memories from our previous lives together but I'm focusing on what I already know in this life and it's never been bad. All of them are good memories.

"So this is what you're doing in your free time tonight?" Taehyung

Once he broke the silence I turned my attention away from the sky to him sitting beside me now lightly smiling down at me, hands firmly laying on his lap.

"There's nothing else to really do at the moment. Plus I've never seen a pink sky before. It's beautiful."

I briefly gazed up to the sky with a smile on my face, admiring it's beauty.