Chapter 33🌹

~Y/N POV~

Even with the book in my hand I can't help the grin I have on my face. have been smiling all day. Samuel and Hope noticed instantly since breakfast. My brother thought my face looked weird smiling so much in this life as apparently I always looked miserable. I doubt that.. Hope was just happy I was smiling so much. I cant seem to help it. Today is a good day but with a very, very good reason.

I got my memories back.

From both lives.

For weeks visions and dreams of past memories have been coming back to me in pieces but it seems last night I received every memory I had over the centuries from both previous past life's.

I don't want anyone to know yet. I want them to know first and I know just how to let them know I remember every thing.

I'm suppose to be reading this book a some part of distraction for myself but it's not working. I'm giddy and swelling with need to find one of them and tell the everything already. But I don't want to ruin my surprise. I want to see the look on their faces when they realise that I remember my love for each and everyone of them.

"Someone looks happy today."

I look up to the voice, still grinning away and even more so when I see that it's Namjoon that has strolled into the library to join me it seems. I must of not heard the door beep open as I've been too lost in my thoughts all day.

"Yeah."

Is all I respond with. Namjoon stretches his dimpled smile that I have loved for many, many years. He even shyly chuckles and briefly glances to his feet even as he continues to stroll towards me with grace. In slow motion he moves but that is my imagination that is slow motion so I can process the true natural beauty this man has in wearing a baggy blue t-shirt and grey sweat pants. His black hair is damp as if he's not long out of the shower.

Namjoon stops inches away from me, hands in his pockets and smirks down at me. If I didn't know any better he clearly noticed I was checking him out. But I have to be careful I don't give anything away just yet, especially to Namjoon. He's the one that may figure out something is up before I have the chance to reveal anything.

"You okay there Y/n? You look flushed?" Namjoon

I nod and turn down to my book on my lap.

"I'm good. I've just been trying to do some reading but I can't seem to get my mind straight to actually read anything."

I managed to pull of a sad smile and Namjoon takes a seat beside me. Those butterflies start up in my stomach and my heart started to race. Now in knowing for certain my love for this man beside me it's hard to resist throwing myself at him after all these years. For sure one of these days in this life I'm gonna have that man fucking my brains out in this library. It wouldnt be the first library we have stared sexual experiences in but he can't know I remember that yet.

With out a word, Namjoon leans into my arm and slowly reaches for my book and takes into his large hand. I watch his smooth movements and even watch as he smiles at the title of the book, chuckles to himself and places back on the shelf behind us.

"Maybe I can help you with a distraction?" Namjoon

As quickly as he whispers, he leans in so close our lips are so close to touching. Glancing between his lips and his red eyes I gulp and shiver at the closeness. Oh boy could I throw myself at him now but that would ruin my plans. My sweet, diabolical plans.

"What do you have in mind?"

His lips curved into a mischievous smirk and I knew then I was done for. I remember that look well. If this was last week I wouldnt have a clue but now? I know and he wants to devour me in the way that I want him to.

The tension rises between us and we stare at one another, deep within the eyes. My chest swells with love for him. The strong willed yet gentle man that he is will forever be in my heart. The things he does for those he loves is for sure is selfless. I can see the devotion for me pouring from his eyes, expressing his feelings in those kind eyes of his.

I make a move to place my hand over his that's over his thigh but that was all he needed to crush his lips to mine. Instantly I responded by kissing him back. His large hand supporting the back of my head to add more pressure into the kiss that is filled with lust and need. And boy do I need him. I feel like I havent been here all this time and finally my eyes are open. I still love this man like I have done from the very beginning and that will never change. Just as it wont for the other six men that are wondering around this place as we speak.

Before I knew it I ended up on his lap, straddling him as I run my fingers through his hair and give a little tug. He groans at the sensation and nips at my bottom lip. Tingles shoot through my body as his hands roam up and down my body and down to my ass for a grope and a tight squeeze. Moaning between out lips I didn't want this to stop but I'm afraid that I may be giving too much away. Maybe he's figured it out by the way I've been looking at him from the moment he walked into the room?

I don't want to spoil my surprise.

So I force myself to pull away much to both of our dismay. Internally I cringe at myself for stopping this heating moment and Namjoon groans and drops his head to my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist to keep me on his lap. I don't pull away further but use this time to push my fingers through his hair.

"Can you tell me the memories you remember from either of our past lives?"

I felt his body stiffen around mine.

I knew it. He knows or well thought he knew that my memories have come back. Even though he is right and I feel like shit for not telling him now, I really do have a great plan that I know he will enjoy very much.

Namjoon lifts his head up to look up at me. I lean back slightly to give him the room but his arms around me keep me in place.

"Memories? You still don't remember much huh?" Namjoon

I shook my head, giving him this fake saddened look.

"Nope. Can you tell me some please? Like the days when we were together? Marriage? Kids? I want you to tell me some of those memories."

His face lights up and I cup his cheeks between hands just to place a soft yet tender kiss on his lips. I know this is the first moment of intimacy between us in this life and it really has come out of nowhere but he's not questioning it thank goodness.

"Are you asking because you want those things again? Even for a third time?"

He raised a brow, a light smirk on this delicious lips of his but I respond without hesitation.

"Yes. I want them all again. Marriage. Babies. You name it I want it all over again."

"That can be easily arranged."

I lean down to kiss him again but stop when I was a mere inch from his mouth. Soothing my finger tips across his cheek to his neck as I feel him shutter to my touch.

"By the way I need you to gather the others tonight and meet me in the dining room. I want to have dinner with all of you. Just us. No one else."

I grin at the way his eyes light up at the idea and we seal the deal with a passionate kiss.