Chapter 23🌹

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Almost finished painting the beautiful women in front of me, she's like a goddess in my eyes and now there's a painting of her in this generation to collect with the others there are of her.

Y/n looks rather peaceful as she sleeps, it's one of the many things I've missed about her. The way her eyes would flutter under the eyelids. She has this cute habit to mumble none verbal words under her breath and the way her fingers twitch every now and again was also adorable to me. I could watch her all day sleeping but I had to concentrate on finishing this painting of her. If she woke up and there was no painting I didn't want her to think I was weird and watched her the whole time which I kind of did in a way. A few times I had to force myself to take my eyes off her and back to the canvas.

But now finishing up, I left my brush in the tub of water I had and wiped my hands together as I inspect every detail of the painting ever so much closer. As far as I can tell everything seems to be on point, I managed to catch the light coming in from the window behind us and that somehow managed to catch her and brighten her up a little more than she already shines.

I just hope she likes it when she does wake up.

Taking a step around my master piece I left it there just to stand beside y/n on the couch and squat to her level. Admiring her face and listening to her steady heart beat as well as her soft breathing. She's the true master piece in this room. No matter how many paintings I will make of her nothing compares to the real life version of herself.

Reaching out my hand I gently brushed back some of her soft hair and carefully tucked some behind her ear. There was no need for it but I just wanted to touch her. This was the best I could do with out waking her up.

But when she started to move as if uncomfortably, furrowing her brows together and pushing her body back away from me I stood up and backed away in case I was the one to cause her this distribution. I continued to watch her squirm around in the couch, wriggling her body and twisting her lips as if in pain. This alerted me greatly and told me something was wrong.

So I made the choice to touch her shoulder but the second I did she let out a rippling scream and pushed my hands off her as if I had hurt her in some way.

I felt shocked and a little hurt but clearly she's having some kind of nightmare.

"Y/n wake up."

I tried again but she just thrashed around and kicked me in the stomach and I tumbled over onto my ass, gripping my stomach just in time for my brothers one by one to rush into the room after hearing Y/n scream through out the house.

"What the hell happened?" Namjoon

"I-I don't know. I think she's having a nightmare."

Their eyes landed on Y/n muttering words that were becoming more and more clearer. She started to grab her arm, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't. Please don't." Y/n

Taehyung was the first to move towards her, curiously to peer over her body and poke at her hand clutching her chest but she let out another scream and he flinched back.

"Why is she doing that?!" Taehyung

He shouted, clearly worried about her just like everyone else was in the room. I stood up and we all shared the same clueless expression. None of us knew what to do.

"What are you all doing to my sister?!"

"Better step back before I karate chop your dick!"

Stepping back Taehyung also did the same to allow Hope and Samuel now rush over to Y/n. Hope took her hand from her chest and some how Y/n's body relaxed and Samuel held his hand over her forehead and Y/n's body melted into the cushions, relaxing and now longer thrashing.

"What did you two do to her?!" Yoongi

He began to storm over to them angrily but Hoseok grabbed him by the back of the shirt and pulled him back, shaking his head. Samuel whipped his head over his shoulder to glare towards Yoongi.

"The question should be what did you all do to her!" Samuel

I took a brave step towards him and started to explain myself before this gets any worse.

"They didn't do anything Samuel. Y/n fell asleep while I painted a portrait of her and then she started to thrash about and scream, especially if one of us touch her."

Samuel calmly yet blankly stared at me and hummed turning his attention back to his sister. Hope was too busy on her knees next to Y/n, holding her hand and keeping her full attention on Y/n.

"You killed those women. You all hurt me, we're soulmates. DONT TOUCH ME!!" Y/n

Again Y/n kicked her legs out and Samuel had to be quick to step aside in order to avoid the kick to his side he would of received. But I just turned to Jimin who was standing closest to me and the two of us exchanged a worried glance. I think we all know what's going on right now and I dread for when she wakes up.

Y/n remembers our past lives together now, but I can't help but think she's only recalling the bad memories and that's not good.

Turning our attention back to Y/n she suddenly jolted up from her dream, eyes grown wide and jaw dropped, taking in a sharp gasp as she woke up and eyes roaming around the room. But when she looked at me, it was as if she was terrified to even set eyes on me and I just shamelessly turned my gaze away from her. That left a mark to my heart due to my past actions that were forced upon her.

"Y/n, look at me. Y/n!" Samuel

He cupped her cheeks, patting her cheek lightly when she started to hyperventilate. I seen the way Jin and Taehyung, the closest of the two towards Y/n were itching to get to her but it was obvious that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Sam? Y-You're....." Y/n

She reached out to Samuels face but he just nodded and took her hand.

"Yes but lets talk about this in your room okay?" Samuel

Y/n nodded and stood up with the help of Hope grabbing onto her from the side, one arm around Y/n's back and I so wished that was me but I just kept my distance. Watching Y/n's eyes light up when she looked at Hope's face as if seeing something for the first time, eyes sparkling with happy tears but Hope just passed her a small smile and helped Y/n walk out the room.

She didn't even pay any attention to any of us, but I tried not to take that to heart.

Samuel hung back to stay with us but lingered by the room, turning back to all of us standing there helplessly.

"I think its best if I tell Y/n everything she wants to know for just now and I think she may want some space too. I'll try and find out how much she remembers but I'll let you all know." Samuel

Then he just simply left the room, leaving all of us in the room to ourselves.

None of us spoke but I don't think we needed to. Y/n knows who we are to her now but I think she only remembers the bad things and that will be a problem.