Chapter 30🌹

~YOONGI POV~

"Are you sure Y/n is okay?"

I asked Namjoon unsure and most definitely not satisfied with every answer he keeps giving me.

"Yes, Yoongi she' fine. She's with Taehyung and Jimin right now, she'll be okay." Namjoon

Grunting at him I only nodded and sunk back into the single chair in the corner of the room. Both Namjoon and Hoseok standing beside Eric's bed since he was still passed out but my eyes were more on the girl laying unconscious by the bed beside him.

She gives off these weird vibes, like something is off but not in a dangerous way. If I felt that way I would of killed her by now, but it's making me uncomfortable. Jin said he felt the same way before he had to leave and help Jungkook with Sam since he was kicking off again with his temper. Not that anyone can blame him, he just lost his parents after all.

Truthfully I want to be with Y/n right now, to comfort her and even so much as hug her but I have to stay here. I want answers.

"Now this girl, there's something off about her." Hoseok

He spoke, wondering over to the girls bed and looked down at her curiously. Namjoon followed suit and hummed, eyes scanning her body.

"She is a vampire for sure but I think she has noble blood. I'm starting to think she may be the daughter of Lord Kang." Namjoon

He adjusted his glasses and acted so calm where as the mention of his name angered me and I jumped up to my feet and was by the girls bed in no time.

"Then we should kill her. Any relative of Lord Kang is our enemy. They declared that themselves so they must suffer the consequences."

"But we don't know if this girl was part of it. I doubt it since she does look like the missing sister of the current lord Kang." Namjoon

Hoseok scoffed and walked away towards my chair I previously sat in.

"He's no longer a lord Namjoon, we made that clear and stripped him and his family of any entitlements. Just commoners now." Hoseok

"More like traitors."

I mumbled under my breath but Namjoon heard me since he was already looking at me with his red eyes.

"We need answers from Eric to find out what happened." Namjoon

"I'll tell you." Eric

Hearing his voice Namjoon spun around and both Hoseok and I rushed to Eric's bed side using our vampire speed.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon

He asked Eric slumped on the bed, clutching at his once dislocated shoulder that Jin put back into place and patched up his face before it fully healed on it's own. Now he just looks a little tired but other than that you wouldn't think he was in some kind of fight before he got here.

"I could be better. Where's Mailia?!" Eric

He tried sitting up, panicked and eyes wide but I pushed him back down by the chest.

"Calm down, she's right here."

I turned slight so he could see the girl behind me and the second he laid eyes on her he relaxed and sighed heavily, to then hang his head back against the pillow behind his head.

"Thank god." Eric

"Now tell us what the hell happened out there? Where are Mark and Heiran?" Namjoon

Eric just blankly stared off to the front of him, gripping fists into the sheets on either side of him and started gritting his teeth together.

"I told them to leave. I told them it was my fight to get Mailia out of that shit hole but they didn't listen. I swear I told them to go!! Honest!!" Eric

He looked up at Namjoon with tears in his eyes, quivering his lip. Namjoon nods with his sad look on his face and bends down to place his hand to Eric;s shoulder.

"You know they would of stayed. No matter what's happened in the past believe it or not both they both learned to love you." Namjoon

Eric nods but then starts to sob, covering his face in his hands and his shoulder heave up and down rapidly. I didn't know what to do but when I looked to Hoseok he was already stepping around me to get closer to the bed and sat beside Eric, putting his arm around his shoulder for comfort.

"Why do they always die because of me?" Eric

"Well to be fair the first time was your fault, not the second."

I commented and both Hoseok and Namjoon tsked at me, earning a glare from both brothers as if to tell me to shut up so I just backed off, stepping back.

I guess I wont say anything else then.

"I found where the Kangs were hiding which is where Mailia was. We managed to sneak through the building and even managed to get Mailia out but as we were leaving, we were caught and Mark pushed me out the doors before locking myself and Mailia out. I couldn't get back in." Eric

"I guess you had to fight your way out of there first before Mark got a hold of you?" Namjoon

Eric nods, wiping his eyes from his tears.

"Yeah. Mailia's brother is the one in control now, he hit her and I just lost it. After that, everything became a mess. I have no idea where Heiran is, but I heard them both scream. You know, the scream of death." Eric

I nodded because I know what he's talking about. I've heard it many times when soulmates lose their other half but it haunts me more when I remember Jungkook's from our first life, that haunts me the most.

"So this is your soulmate then? The missing piece?" Hoseok

He pointed to her behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at her and seen that she was still passed out, even her bruise that she had across her cheek was now long gone.

"Yeah that's her. I finally found her, but it came at a price." Eric

His voice cracked and I turned back around to see him about to start crying again but Hoseok just hugged him, bringing his face to his shoulder and burying him there. Again he started to sob, covering his face, curling up his legs into Hoseok's body.

The three of us becoming silent, listening to Eric's cries as we all looked at one another. Namjoon furrowed his brows at me, gestured his head towards the door and then gave me a firm nod with a clenched jaw.

I knew what he was talking about and I couldn't agree more. I turned to Hoseok who was watching Namjoon this whole time also frowning and then to nod at Namjoon and I did too. One last nod from Namjoon, he spun on his feet and walked out the room, hands in his pockets meaning business.

He's going to go talk to the others but they'll agree too.

We're going to go back to where the Kangs were last seen and take back Mark and Heiran's bodies and if necessary, take a few lives.